I grew up loving Honey Bunches of Oats and have continued to buy it for our whole family. Honey Bunches of Oats is one of America’s favorite cereals and they have made them even better. They have added more delicious granola bunches to each box, and it makes me feel good about sending my kids off to school with a full tummy.
Honey Bunches of Oats brings together 4 nutritious grains wheat, oat, corn, and rice, to make crispy flakes and crunchy granola bunches making Honey Bunches of Oats a nutritious way to start your day.
Today there are lots of new flavors for Honey Bunches of Oats:
- Honey Roasted
- Cinnamon Bunches
- Pecan Bunches
- Vanilla Bunches
- Raisin Medley
- Fruit Blends with Peach
- Fruit Blends with Bananas
- and Just Bunches!
5 Networking Witches readers are going to win a free coupon for their own box of Honey Bunches of Os
Like Honey Bunches of Os on Facebook
- Pin us on Pintrest and leave us the information
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Subscribe to Networking Witches RSS Feed & leave your email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for a coupon for a #Free box of Honey Bunches of Oats http://bit.ly/JB8yED 5 Winners!
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Enter the Networking Witches Arrietty Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches WholesaleKeyChain.com Giveaway
- Comment on a Networking Witches Review or Non Giveaway Post