I recently came across a pretty neat product, DinerWear. This Cravaat will help give you a stylish look, while protecting you from those inevitable spills or drops from the fork. I am forever wearing a nice top, chatting in a restaurant with friends, and helplessly watching as food rolls off my fork or spoon and on to my outfit. It looks bad, and many times it creates a stain.
DinerWear, was created by Kathy Steck, for adults who don’t want to wear bibs. She loves scarves and realized it was the perfect solution. She made it with just the right amount of fabric to make it look good, feel good, yet still be practical. This stain resistant and machine washable material is comfortable and comes in different colors and patterns to match your outfit.
Whether you’re dining challenged or just want some insurance that you will come away from the table, (or car, or plane) with clean clothes, the Cravaat™ will help you avoid embarrassment AND the hassle of food stains. Our mantra is, “An ounce of protection is worth a pound of laundry.”
I love the simplicity of this, the fashion, the use, and the fact that it’s stain resistant. I can’t tell you how nice this is to slip in my glove compartment and slipping it in my purse or wrapping it around my neck before walking in to our favorite restaurant.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win a DinerWear Cravaat of their own
Visit DinerWear Cravaat and share with us your favorite Cravaat
- Pin us on Pintrest and leave us the information
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- If you are a Facebook Fan of DinerWear Cravaat leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Subscribe to Networking Witches RSS Feed & leave your email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for a DinerWear Cravaat http://bit.ly/KYTS0C #Fashion #Restaurants
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Enter the Networking Witches Honey Bunches of Oats Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Arrietty Giveaway
- Comment on a Networking Witches Review or Non Giveaway Post