Our family is peanut butter aholics. The kids eat it in sandwiches, on toast, bananas, crackers etc. so when we were able to sample PB Crave. The kids are in love and I’m impressed. Generally everyone loves peanut butter but founder Curt Riess hated it. Everything changed the moment he tried a delicious mix of peanut butter, raspberries and mouth-watering chocolate. He loved this new twist so much he created his own peanut butter company.
PB Crave’s all natural peanut butter, is made of natural oil from the peanuts and palm fruit oil. There are no artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils used in their product. Sometimes oils will separate and this is a natural process and simply “Twist” it up with a knife or spoon and blend the ingredients together.
We were given:
- Choco Choco A delicious double dose of semi-sweet and rich dark chocolate with premium peanut butter and wild honey
- Co Co Bananas A tropical blend of yummy bananas, cocoa and wild honey, this peanut butter adds a taste of island paradise to any kitchen.
- Razzle Dazzle A twisted blend of red raspberry, wild honey, cool white chocolate and rich dreamy darkness
- Cookie Nooke A mouth-watering mix of chocolate chips, cookie dough flavor, wild honey and premium peanut butter
This is a breath of fresh air where peanut butter is concerned. One of my kids favorite ways to eat it is dipping little animal crackers in it.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win the above pictured Choco Choco Variety Pack. A $20 value
Like PB Crave on Facebook and leave us your information.
- Pin us on Pintrest and leave us the information
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- If you “Like” the PB Crave home page leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Subscribe to Networking Witches RSS Feed & leave your email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow PB Crave on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Pin PB Crave on Pintrest and leave us the information
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for PB Crave Choco Choco Variety Pack http://bit.ly/KtaTRs #AllNatural #Food
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Enter the Networking Witches Emerson Creek Pottery Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches PartyLite Giveaway
- Comment on a Networking Witches Review or Non Giveaway Post