My daughter is forever in skinny jeans. Gone are the days of laying on the bed to button and zip and then panting for a breath of air. When my daughter started school the first rule they made clear to the parents at orientation NO cleavage either way. SkinnyJeans®, Team Colors are made from classic denim but with a high nylon/elastane content. This denim is made exclusively for SkinnyJeans®.
- Inseam 33″ (also by special order)
- Skinny Straight Cut– narrow leg with 14″ leg opening
- Ultra-soft, medium-weight power stretch cotton/polyester/spandex denim
- Mid-rise 8½” in size 28: sits at high hip
- Back rise 13″ in size 28
- Antiqued rivets and swivel buttons
- Made in Los Angeles, California from American-made denim
- Fit– true to size
- Care– wash in cool water separately with like colors and line dry
- Color-fast, non-fading and never stretches out
Classic 5-pocket styling, single button closure, zip fly. Stretchable, contoured waistband falls just below navel. Inside non-stretch pocket lining is sewn together acting as a restraining panel to flatten the stomach. Thighs are very ‘scooped out’ separating and slimming the thighs. Inseams are drawn forward, tricking the eye into seeing less ‘real estate’ on the front of the leg. Back pockets are strategically-placed and sized for maximum flattery. Rivet detail. Fabric is American made and jeans cut sewn and washed in the USA– ALL AMERICAN!!
Ok the reason I listed all of those points to our readers is to show much work and design was put into making SkinnyJeans®, Team Colors. Any company that puts this much thought into the female body, is going to have jeans that fit well. We were not disappointed. They fit my daughter like a glove with out being so tight you can’t stuff a $1 in your pocket. And Seventeen Magazine noticed SkinnyJeans too by featuring them in their magazine.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win a pair of SkinnyJeans®
Like SkinnyJeans Team Colors on Facebook
- Pin us on Pintrest and leave us the information
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Subscribe to Networking Witches RSS Feed & leave your email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow SkinnyJeans® Team Colors on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for a pair of SkinnyJeans http://bit.ly/LfAmOf #Fashion #Backtoschool
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Enter the Networking Witches Conair Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Chasing Treasure Giveaway
- Comment on a Networking Witches Review or Non Giveaway Post