Many times I have wondered how Sibu Gel Caps – Cellular Support has helped me feel better. I don’t question it too much, since I know it works, but how does it work. My “mystery stomach spasms” are fewer and farther between. I’m not sure what these are or why I have them, the best I can think to describe these painful episodes is to compare them to a severe gall bladder attack, however I no longer have a gall bladder.
After taking Sibu Gel Caps over a long period of time, on a regular basis I know that I feel better, my get up and go comes back to visit with me, which is absolutely amazing. I plan to continue taking Sibu on a regular basis. My hair and nails look and feel wonderful!
You can read my other two posts to catch up on how I feel while taking Sibu Gel Caps.
I fell a bit behind on getting my Sibu Diary updates, when things go crazy here at home, they reallygo crazy! Read more about that here – It’s Been Too Long – Update
So I wanted to do a little homework on how Sibu works, what else does this wonderful sea buckthorn oil help with. Does it provide protection against other ailments? I found some rather interesting information. I’m going to simplify it here for our readers, the best I can.
“Sea buckthorn oil has been shown to have potent antioxidant and cardioprotective activity, based on studies done in 2007.
An 18 day study showed a signifigant decline in cholesterol levels.”
Now I suspect that I know why my Dr. isn’t insisting I take those pills I was allergic to! I forgot to ask my numbers on my cholesterol tests because I had an allergic reaction to the medication. Just knowing I wasn’t going to have to take/buy another prescription I thought it best to hit the door running. 🙂
What about the lyme disease that I have? In short lyme disease is an auto-immune disease.
“Sea buckthorn oil improved immune functions during in studies that were performed, it was effective as an adjuvant treatment for improving the immune function of cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
In conclusion there is evidence from clinical trials that sea buckthorn oil helps to maintain mucous membranes and healthy skin, has antioxidant, cardiovascular protective and immunomodulatory effects.”
Now, to do a little more homework and see how Sibu Cellular Support is going to help me with fibromyalgia. I assure you, I will have Sibu Gel Caps packed for our trip to BlogHer’12 – I won’t leave home without it.
Keep in mind, consistency is key. I have gotten better about taking Sibu daily, I have been trying to get my daughter to join me, she’s expressed an interest in from us talking about the benefits for her. I think she may be still walking the fence line on this.
Sibu is offering a great giveaway to one of our readers!
Sibu Beauty Exfoliating Scrub – a gentle yet effective blend for deep cleaning pores and mildly removing dead, dull surface cells. Leaves skin clean, soft and vibrant. Minimizes excess oil and harmful antioxidants from the skin. $19.95.
Sibu Beauty Purifying Mask – the perfect 1x per week treatment to rid skin of impurities that lie deep beneath the surface. An exclusive formula of effective ingredients to help unclog pores, promote healing of irritations and minimize damage caused by free radicals. $29.95.
Sibu Beauty Clarifying Toner – a refreshing solution to help eliminate excess toxins and residue from skin. Minimizes pores, clarifies, reconditions and hydrates skin. The sea buckthorn fruit extract and seed oil helps to balance pH levels for up to 6 hours. $19.95
If you’re a user on Pinterest, feel free to connect/follow along with Sibu Beauty!
Winner(s) will be emailed as well as posted on the site. All winners selected using random.org
- Tell me in a comment below why you would most like to try Sibu Beauty Products.
Extra Optional Entries:
- Are you a fan of our Facebook Page?
- Have you joined our Facebook Group?
- Do you follow Sibu Beauty on Facebook?
- Do you follow Sibu Beauty on Twitter?
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Must confirm!
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email. Must confirm!
- Follow @NetworkingWitch on Twitter.
- Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You may tweet twice daily, be original with your 2nd tweet – MUST leave a link to the tweet)
Giveaway 3 Sibu Beauty Products – @CountrySprite 6/21 http://ow.ly/bx4iq
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (Giveaways4Prizes (any daily linky), Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, Contest Corner, Facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, another site that you know of, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link – don’t forget to leave us the link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter. Enter all you want, but limit 3 bonus entries.
- Grab our button, and leave us the link of where to find it. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com (front page/sidebar)
- Comment on any NON-Giveaway post. Review or chatter posts are okay, please keep comments on topic, tell us where below for your entry. Comment all you like!
Giveaway Ends 06/21/12 at 11:59 PM EST; Giveaway open to U.S.