I’m a fan of Sea Salt and Sugar Scrubs. They’re super for exfoliating and keeping your skin soft. I was recently treated to Naki Nagi Body Scrubs, to a Strawberry Sea Salt Scrub. Naki Nagi Body Scrubs are handmade and Vegan. This inviting scrub smells delicious of ripened strawberries, and contains real, invigorating strawberry seeds that help provide additional mild exfoliation properties.
Each jar of sea salt body scrub from Naki Nagi is blended by hand using preservative free ingredients and a fine-grain sea salt rich in minerals that exfoliate and revitalize the skin. This scrub is made with almond oil, a natural emollient rich in Vitam E that nourishes and revives the skin with out clogging pores.
Naki Nagi’s handmade, Chocolate Fondue Sugar Body Scrub has the amazing benefits of cocoa without the guilt. Opening a jar smells like opening a jar of dark choclate brownie batter. This is a great way to add sensuality into you shower. This Sugar scrub contains grapeseed oil, antibacterial soap, baking cocoa, and cinnamon without preservatives and needs stored in the refrigerator.
About Naki Nagi
Your body deserves the best cleansing and moisturizing products possible. Naki Nagi’s handmade body scrubs, made with sugar and salt, deliver the ultimate cleanse while restoring moisture and providing a deep cleanse that other soaps cannot. Naki Nagi’s handmade body scrubs contain the finest ingredients, and the unique formulation provides a one of a kind clean, leaving your skin nourished without excess oil or dryness.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win the delicious Chocolate Fondue Sugar Scrub from Naki Nagi
Visit Naki Nagi’s Etsy Shop and share with us another item not mentioned you’d love to try.
- Pin us on Pintrest and leave us the information
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Naki Nagi leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Subscribe to Networking Witches RSS Feed & leave your email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Naki Nagi on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for a Naki Nagi Body Scrub in Chocolate Fondue http://bit.ly/LmhAdo #SkinCare
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Enter the Networking Witches Cool Gear Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches A Heart Like His Giveaway
- Comment on a Networking Witches Review or Non Giveaway Post