Perfective Ceuticals is allied with renowned biochemists, medical specialists and doctors in developing the finest and most advanced formulas to provide comprehensive solution targeting the aspects of skin aging. The company addresses the importance of complimenting cutting edge science with naturally derived ingredients and century old methods that have proven results.
In 2007, Perfective Ceuticals broke new ground in the anti-aging skin care industry by uniquely combining Omega 3-6-9 with the most advanced peptides and Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) in its Divine Age Guardian formulation. The formulation utilized a new trans-dermal delivery technology to help the anti-aging ingredients penetrate deeper and more effectively into the skin.
The company announced two new formulations in 2012, the Divine Brightening formulation and Replenish Moisture formulation, which specialized in skin lightening and post treatment care. Enhancement of existing products, as well as intensive research and development for new products, allows Perfective Ceuticals’ laboratories to be highly sought-after by many market and industry segments. Perfective Ceuticals also offers research, development consultation and private labeling services for cosmetic firms and dermatologists seeking to dispense their skin care products in the U.S. and abroad.
For review I received The Divine Brightening Serum With Gigawhite and Replenish Moisture Cream for Senitive Skin. The Divine Brightening Serum With Giggawhite contains a concentrated skin lightener and helps to fight tyrosinase, a primary cause of spot formation and discoloration. I know I’m constantly complaining about my uneven skin tone but it is. This helps me to have a younger looking complexion and when I look younger I feel younger.
The Replenish Moisture Cream For Sensitive Skin complements the skin’s natural healing process with very fine Hyaluronic Acid particles. By boosting the skin’s hydration level and repairing the lipid barrier. It’s hard for me to decide if my face is drying in the Summer or Winter. Summer outside and on the lake leaves my skin partched and in need of moisture.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win the same Replenish Moisture Cream & Divine Whitening Serum I received. Over a $150 Value.
Visit the Perfective Ceuticals website and share another product you’d love to try.
- Pin us on Pintrest and leave us the information
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Perfective Ceuticals leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Subscribe to Networking Witches RSS Feed & leave your email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for Perfective Ceuticals Brightening & Moisturizing Giveaway $150 Value http://bit.ly/L0bMX4 #SkinCare
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Enter the Networking Witches Oliso Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches If You Care Giveaway
- Comment on a Networking Witches Review or Non Giveaway Post