Really, they had me at fudge. Not just fudge but fudge mix, a variety of already made fudge and well, there’s fudge. Yohay Baking Co. has always been focused on wholesale while recently they have opened their site up to shop online for individuals. Fudgeaholic? Gifts? Treat for yourself and/or family? Are you a cookie lover? Yohay has you covered.
About Yohay Baking Co.
Great taste, fine ingredients, distinctive quality and a love for baking has made Yohay a trusted name for over fifty years. Whether you are an individual looking for a special treat or a store looking to treat your customers special, we have a cookie for you. We specialize in baking unique items like wafer rolls, cookie spoons and chocolate covered grahams.
We love to play with new ideas and come up with interesting recipes. The flavors, shapes and colors of our cookies all start from that one-of-a-kind beginning. Inspired from authentic old world traditions and blended with a fresh, modern touch, Yohay cookies add a bit of intrigue and interest. Enjoyed with a relaxing cup of tea, comforting mug of coffee or soothing glass of milk, our cookies make an ordinary event a bit more special.
After tasting the fudge that we were sent, my family is up in the air wanting to check out the cookies also. Their fudge is creamy, smooth and over the top absolutely delicious! They offer such a wide variety of flavors that you may have a very hard time choosing just one.
The Fourth of July is around the corner, the Apple Pie Gourmet Fudge would make an amazing addition to your festivities. Yohay takes a lot of pride in their product, I really got their sense of pride when we were able to smell, taste and indulge in their amazing fudge slabs. Available in 6 pound slabs as well as 1 pound slabs, certainly an easy way to decide how much you’ll need for your own gathering. Just to name a few of the fudge flavors, include but certainly are not limited to Banana Chocolate, Caramel Swirl, Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl and MANY more!
Winner(s) will be emailed as well as posted on the site. All winners selected using random.org
Win It: Three winners will each receive one 1-Pound package of gourmet fudge, (ARV: $9.99 each)
- Tell me in a comment below one of the many flavors of fudge you would like to try.
Extra Optional Entries:
- Do you like Yohay Baking Co. on Facebook?
- Are you a fan of our Facebook Page?
- Have you joined our Facebook Group?
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Must confirm!
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email. Must confirm!
- Follow @NetworkingWitch on Twitter.
- Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You may tweet twice daily, be original with your 2nd tweet – MUST leave a link to the tweet)
Giveaway Yohay Baking Co. Fudge – 1 Pound For *3 Winners*
@CountrySprite 7/17 http://ow.ly/bVihS
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (Giveaways4Prizes (any daily linky), Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, Contest Corner, Facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, another site that you know of, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link – don’t forget to leave us the link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter. Enter all you want, but limit 4 bonus entries.
- Grab our button, and leave us the link of where to find it. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com (front page/sidebar)
- Comment on any NON-Giveaway post. Review or chatter posts are okay, please keep comments on topic, tell us where below for your entry. Limit 3 bonus entries.
Giveaway Ends 07/17/12 at 11:59 PM EST; Giveaway open to U.S., not open to Alaska and Hawaii.