It’s usually a quirky little argument we have. I call my great-nephew a ducky, his dad calls him a monkey. This child does not look or act like any animal, he’s as cute as the day is long. His first cry, he sounded like a little baby duck. So it stuck with me. That darling child will probably need therapy in course of his life to figure out if he’s truly a monkey or a ducky.
Monkey Balm is neat product, more or less like lotion but in a stick, kind of like a push-pop from the ice cream trucks but obviously not to eat. I have been using it almost daily, my favorite aspect of the product is that I don’t have to get it on my hands to apply it to my elbows, knees or feet.
The key ingredient in Monkey Balm has been used for centuries in eastern civilizations for numerous ailments including treating skin irritations and burns. This key ingredient is sea buckthorn berry, it contains over 190 bioactive nutrients comprised of vitamins, essential fatty acids and the most potent food-based natural supply of Omega 7, which is vital for the health of skin.
Why does it work?
Organic Sea Buckthorn oils (the FIRST ingredient on the label) are clinically proven to improve symptoms of eczema, extreme dryness, even burns and wounds.
Natural soothing botanical ingredients alleviate irritation and smooth rough skin.
No-sting formula and quick, no-mess application makes life just a little bit easier for kids and parents alike!
Think about flip-flop and sandal season right here!
Recently it was featured in Family Circle Magazine as an excellent solution for treating cracked feet, heels and dry spots on adult’s skin.
Balmers Naturals – Monkey Balm is perfect for:
- Soothing itchy, painful irritation immediately
- Improves eczema and extreme dry-skin in 3 days
- Reducing irritations/symptoms from dry climates
- Soothing sunburn, minor scrapes, burns and rashes
Winner(s) will be emailed as well as posted on the site. All winners selected using random.org
Win It: Two winners will each receive a full size Monkey Balm! (ARV: $15.95)
- Tell me in a comment below who would use Monkey Balm the most in your home.
Extra Optional Entries One Each Unless Stated Otherwise:
- Are you a fan of our Facebook Page?
- Have you joined our Facebook Group?
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Must confirm!
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email. Must confirm!
- Follow @NetworkingWitch on Twitter.
- Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter.
- Do you follow Monkey Balm on Twitter @balmersnaturals
- Do you like Monkey Balm on Facebook?
- Tweet this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You may tweet twice daily, be original with your 2nd tweet – MUST leave a link to the tweet)
Giveaway ♥ All Natural MonkeyBalm http://ow.ly/bWOrt ♥ Keep Your Monkey’s Happy! @CountrySprite 7/18
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (Giveaways4Prizes (any daily linky), Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, Contest Corner, Facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, another site that you know of, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link – don’t forget to leave us the link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter. Enter all you want, but limit 4 bonus entries.
- Grab our button, and leave us the link of where to find it. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com (front page/sidebar)
- Comment on any NON-Giveaway post. Review or chatter posts are okay, please keep comments on topic, tell us where you commented below for your entry. Limit 3 Bonus Entries!
Giveaway Ends 07/18/12 at 11:59 PM EST; Giveaway open to U.S.