All the talk lately among bloggers lately has been all about BlogHer’12. If you know anything about the conference then you might be able to understand why so many of us are in such a frenzy.
I will be taking my first flight since I was 5 years old. The only thing I remember about that flight is that it was right after my father passed away, I cried because my brother couldn’t take the plane with my Mom and me and I was very sure that he was going to miss me terribly. I also remember that Mom was scared of heights and would not let me, under any circumstances look out the window or get up. Now, of course I giggle a bit. However then, I’m sure she was scared out of her wits.
Me? I’m not too afraid of heights, the flight itself doesn’t really worry me (a lot) but what I am concerned with is the possibility of motion sickness. When we’re out fishing on the paddle boat sometimes we’ll anchor off to fish in one place. When we do this, a few times I have felt a bit woozy. I will be tucking Bonine in with my iPad for my flight to BlogHer’12. There is no way I’m taking any chances on throwing up … in public … on a plane … nah, not going to risk it.
The image here makes the packaging look large, I assure you it’s not very big, it will fit nicely in my pocket. Believe me when I say, I’m going to keep it close, I mean I am really going to keep it close.
Need travel tips? Visit Bonine for the travel tips they share on their site.
Bonine®, the chewable once-a-day tablet for adults that helps prevent and treat nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
Bonine® is available in two product sizes: 8 tablets and 16 tablet
My daughter has suffered with ear infections. Usually caused by water in the ear. We have even resorted to putting ear plugs in her ears when she takes a bath or shower to avoid the pain she goes through.
This summer we have been using Auro-Dri, it helps relieve clogged ear discomfort due to bathing, showering and swimming. Since my daughter has literally suffered, she was game to try this out after baths, showers and/or swimming as a preventive. So far this year (knock on wood) we haven’t had to make any emergency room visits or extra Dr. appointments because of her ears. Apply 4-5 drops in the affected year, so far it has aided in drying up any excess water in her ears.
Extra moisture in the ear canal is the most common cause of swimmers’ ear, however it’s not the only cause. Learn more about the cause of swimmers’ ear from Auro
“Swimmers’ ear is an infection of the ear canal, which is the passageway that leads to your eardrum. A common problem for children and swimmers, it occurs most often when excess water remains in the ear, particularly after swimming, diving, or showering. This excess water creates a moist environment in which bacteria can grow. The result is often pain and discomfort in the ear that can worsen if the infection is not properly treated.”
Winner(s) will be emailed as well as posted on the site. All winners selected using random.org
COUPON – .55 cents off ANY Auro Product!
Win It: One winner will receive a package containing Auro-Dri and Bonine as mentioned above.
- Tell me in a comment below something great that has happened to you recently.
Extra Optional Entries:
- Are you a fan of our Facebook Page?
- Have you joined our Facebook Group?
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Must confirm!
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email. Must confirm!
- Follow @NetworkingWitch on Twitter. <— That is Winter Witch
- Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter. <— This is RedNeck Witch, Me!
- Tweet this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You may tweet twice daily, be original with your 2nd tweet – MUST leave a link to the tweet)
Giveaway Auro-Dri & Bonine http://ow.ly/cbePI Keeping Summer Fun @CountrySprite
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (Giveaways4Prizes (any daily linky), Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, Contest Corner, Facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, another site that you know of, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link – don’t forget to leave us the link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter. Enter all you want, but limit 4 bonus entries.
- Grab our button, and leave us the link of where to find it. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com (front page/sidebar)
- Comment on any NON-Giveaway post. Review or chatter posts are okay, please keep comments on topic, tell us where below for your entry. Comment all you like but limit 3 bonus entries!
Giveaway Ends 07/24/12 at 11:59 PM EST; Giveaway open to U.S.