Sometimes when it comes to game night I have trouble getting a game that suits our wide range of ages. Goliath Games sent me Pop! the Pig, and the kids loved it. We had a lot of laughing too.
Feel free to name your pig, we did. His name is Snort. To play roll the dice and pick up the color burger you rolled. Toss the burger in his mouth and push the head the number of times on the burger. Every time you push his head down his belly grows and soon his shirt and belt will pop open.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win their own Pop The Pig
“Like” Pop The Pig on Facebook
- Pin us on Pintrest and leave us the information
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Subscribe to Networking Witches RSS Feed & leave your email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Follow Pop The Pig on Twitter and leave us your user name
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for the Goliath Game “Pop The Pig” http://bit.ly/OAzMLV #Games #Family
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Enter the Networking Witches Wholly Guacamole Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches Himalayan Salt Lamp Giveaway
- Comment on a Networking Witches Review or Non Giveaway Post