I am constantly asked by my family if I’m excited for BlogHer or if I’m nervous. I keep saying no it’s the flying and I’m too busy getting ready to be nervous. That was until yesterday and today. My boys started a count down and I think that was the panic attack trigger. So much to do for me to leave my family for almost a week. I’m spooked, there I admit it, but I’m spooked of the flight and going through the airport, and making sure my bags are just the right size.
Today I was starting to pack and I realized I have to do a lot of wash before I can even think of packing. My clothes haven’t yet arrived and that made me sit and take a few deep breaths. I need to accessorize and since it won’t be with shoes I need to keep the attention to my neck and ears.
Not all of the business cards I ordered arrived. Some were supposed to be here 2 weeks ago and haven’t arrived. Speaking with a few other girls that are BlogHer bound they haven’t received theirs either. *Note to self* Blog about this company when I get home. So I’ve packed my Mini Moo Cards and these awesome business card sized stickers from UPrinting. BOTH of these companies had my order to me with in 4 days and did a beautiful job.
There have been so many thoughtful companies that have reminded me of things I need to be aware of before I leave. Mom Select and Glad our sending a meal to my family while I’m gone. That is amazing and so thoughtful! It makes me smile thinking all of us moms really are in this together. Can you say Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas?
Hunter PR sent us these darling flight bags with items we may need for the flight and in our rooms. Here are some of the great items that came:
- A clear plastic handbag great for carrying all these neat items in.
- A Cup of Post Honey Bunches of Oats – I love dry cereal and my plane leaves at 6 am!
- Mrs. Mays Naturals – Cran-Blueberry Crunch
- Mrs. Mays Naturals Trio Cranberry granola bar
- Dole Real Fruit Bites
- Flavor Boost Seafood from Swanson – Perfect for another meal I’m planning for my family while I’m gone
- Zyrtec – I need this too!
- Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste
- Handband Scotch Pop-Up Tape Dispenser
- Scotch Gift Wrap Cutter
- Command Brand – for damage free hanging
- A Apple iPhone 4/4S Natural View Anti-Glare Screen Protector
- and to spice things up 2 Tobasco Miniatures one in green and one in red
So today as I’m making a list of what I need and the family will need while I’m gone I’m able to cross somethings off of my list. Thank You!