Recapping the events of BlogHer’12, there is no way I can remember every person and detail. As I go along I’m remembering those I met and/or those I haven’t mentioned quite yet. Believe me, when I say there is so much to go over to share with all of you, I really mean it!
One of the companies I got to meet with was Reader’s Digest. Unfortunately by the time I made my way or realized that the 42nd floor even existed, I was wiped out. As were many that were hosting in those suites. This didn’t change the greeting I received from the Reader’s Digest team. They had some of the Reader’s Digest books there in the suite for us to check out, even offering if I wanted to take one with me. Since I was flying and the books are notoriously large and worth their weight, I reluctantly declined to bring one home. I did ask if they would mail one to me since I had to pay attention to weight in my suitcase.
Beautiful color photos with the page numbers by each to reference the recipes. Each recipe has a personal story of what it meant to those who submitted it and their families, bring the recipes to life. I have enjoyed flipping through the book reading these stories by each recipe.
This is a mass collection of recipes from Saturday night appetizers, weeknight dinners, secret family recipes (which may not be a secret anymore), potluck favorites and many more. A total of 26 chapters cover everything we need for cooking for family and friends. Quick and easy dinners are among more of my favorites, delicious desserts for anytime and Holidays.
Taste of Home Best Loved Recipes is a must for anyone that enjoys time in the kitchen, perfect for gift giving. My own Mother In Law has already scoped my copy out.
Taste of Home Best Loved Recipes
Publish date: July 13, 2012
Hardcover – $34.99
eBook – $16.99
Available now from Taste Of Home, available in retail stores beginning September 13th, 2012
Winner(s) will be emailed as well as posted on the site. All winners selected using random.org
Win It: Taste of Home Best Loved Recipes – Hardcover (ARV: $34.99)
- Tell me with a full sentence in a comment below if you won would you keep it for yourself or give it as a gift.
Extra Optional Entries:
- Are you a fan of our Facebook Page?
- Have you joined our Facebook Group?
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Must confirm!
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email. Must confirm!
- Follow @NetworkingWitch on Twitter.
- Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You may tweet twice daily, be original with your 2nd tweet – MUST leave a link to the tweet) LOCKED TWITTER ACCOUNT? NOT APPLICABLE. MUST BE TWEETED FROM AN UNLOCKED ACCOUNT. You can read more here – Locked Twitter Accounts Are Disqualified.
Giveaway ♥ Hardcover Taste of Home Best Loved Recipes Cookbook
@CountrySprite 9/11 http://bit.ly/SjlmEE
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. (Giveaways4Prizes (any daily linky), Prizey, Online-Sweepstakes, Cash Net Sweeps, Contest Corner, Facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, another site that you know of, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link – don’t forget to leave us the link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter. Enter all you want, but limit 4 bonus entries.
- Grab our button, and leave us the link of where to find it. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com (front page/sidebar)
- Comment on any NON-Giveaway post. Review or chatter posts are okay, please keep comments on topic, tell us where below for your entry. Comment all you like but limit three bonus entries!
Giveaway Ends 09/11/12 at 11:59 PM EST; Giveaway open to U.S.