I’m honored that Rose and I were able to have our hair done at the Angelo David Salon while in New York. They take good care of many celebrities too. In the new issue of W Magazine, with Penelope Cruz is on the cover, celebrity makeup artist Piper Cline gives helpful tips and tricks.
1) Start with applying a tinted moisturizer, like Laura Mercier Tinted Mositurizer SPF 20 oil free, will work best to pack in moisture and even out skin tone. Apply the product using your fingertips and distribute evenly onto the face
2) Next, ACCENTUATE THOSE CHEEKBONES – Give your face a healthy glow using a large powder brush and Laura Mercier Crème’s Cheek Colour in Blaze Color applied around the apples of the cheeks.
3) Then, CREATE A “SMOKEY” EYE – Start by lining the top and bottom eyelids using Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color in Cocoa Color. Lightly smudge the outer corner section of the eye going outwards to create a smoky look.
4) Finish the eye with a BOOST LASH VOLUME – Using Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara in Black Color, apply 2 coats to the top and bottom lashes to make the eyes pop even more.
5) Finish with AN ALMOST NATURAL LIP –Line the lips first with Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Naked Color then finish top and bottom lips with Laura Mercier Stick Gloss Up Colour in Brown Sugar for the soft, almost neutral pink lips