Baby products aren’t just for babies. They are gentle and soft on moms skin too, and help those nasty allergies, eczema, dermatitis and sensitive skin. I love products that don’t just suit the needs of our children but our own as well and Exederm Ultra Sensitive Skin Care meets that need.
For review I received the Exederm Intensive Baby Moisturizer, Cleansing Baby Bath, and Hydrating Baby Lotion. Quinn although 10 still has to use childrens shampoos and products to clean and smooth his hair. I hate the little boy outside smell in the house and the Cleansing Baby Bath, rids him of the dirt, and keeps him smelling clean.
The Hydtrating Baby Lotion is used by me. My skin is super dry and I love feeling hydrated after taking shower and quickly smooth on the Hydrating Baby Lotion to lock in moisture. It works excellent on my legs after shaving and soothes the razor bumps.
The Intensive Baby Moisturizer is used by my daughter. She has a mild case of Eczema, but she also works in chemicals all day that leave her hand cracked and sore. She uses the Intensive Baby Moisturizer on her hands.
It is nice that one company has products for the whole family. Everyone here has a different skin care need and Exederm meets and exceeds our needs. Exederm goes above and beyond when creating their products. They contain no fragrance, no parabens, no lanolin, no propylene glycol, no colors or dyes, no sodium laureth sulfate, no cocamidopropyl Betaine, and no Phathates keeping their produts safe for baby and mom. They have also earned the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance.
One Networking Witches reader is going to win the same products I received from Exederm Intensive Baby Moisturizer
Visit Exederm and share something you learned from their website.
- Pin us on Pinterest and leave us the information
- If you are a follower of Networking Witches on Networked Blogs and leave us your user name and we’ll give you 1 extra entry
- Have you Fanned Networking Witches on our Facebook Fan Page? If so you can have an extra entry just leave your user name.
- If you are a Facebook Fan of Exederm leave us your user name
- Subscribe to Networking Witches email & leave your Email
- Subscribe to Networking Witches RSS Feed & leave your email
- Follow CountrySprite on Twitter and leave me your user name
- Follow Networking Witches on Twitter and leave us your user name
- LOCKED TWITTER ACCOUNT? NOT APPLICABLE. MUST BE TWEETED FROM AN UNLOCKED ACCOUNT.
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link (2x Daily): Enter @NetworkingWitch #Giveaway for Exederm Intensive Baby Moisture Products http://bit.ly/NMpckU #SkinCare
- Grab our button and leave us the link to find it
- Enter the Networking Witches EdenFantasys Giveaway
- Enter the Networking Witches IGIGI Giveaway
- Comment on a Networking Witches Review or Non Giveaway Post