You know, having lyme disease and a couple of other health issues I have to take medications on a regular basis. It makes me feel a bit like a science experiment or chemistry set. Medicines frighten me, not so much the actual medications but the side effects that can come with taking them.
First of all one of the things I like most about Brainard’s Natural Remedies is that you can purchase it in small pouches with two doses that is purse and travel friendly, also allowing you to try the product before you purchase it. You can also purchase the all natural antacid in a tube which screams “pocket friendly” to me and in quantities up to more than 90 in a bottle. The taste isn’t overwhelming, I think it’s actually on the better side in comparison to other antacids I have used.
This all natural antacid is interesting to me because of it’s blueberry smell and taste. I can’t explain why but I expected a gummy like product when I opened the packet of antacid. They are small, round oval tablets of sorts. At first glance they do look like would have a grainy texture and be hard to dissolve when you put it in your mouth. I found that these tables weren’t nearly as hard as I expected and they do dissolve rather quickly. I don’t have a chalky taste or feel inside my mouth as it dissolves or after it’s gone.
- Antioxidant Blueberry Fiber: Brainards Antacid has antioxidants contained in blueberries combined with a unique blend of pomegranate, bilberry and elderberry extracts.
- All natural ingredients without chemical additives which provide a healthy antacid alternative.
- Absorbable minerals, Brainards combines calcium citrate and magnesium citrate to make these minerals more absorbable.
- Calcium carbonate free.
Got questions? Got it covered. Visit the Frequently Asked Questions about Natural Remedies, Heartburn and Indigestion on Brainard’s Natural Remedies website.
I’m not a Dr. and don’t claim to be one. Please consult your Dr. before taking any medications.
Winner(s) will be emailed as well as posted on the site. All winners selected using random.org
SALE ALERT / COUPONS HERE
Win It: One Winner Will Receive (2) Brainard’s Natural Remedies All Natural Antacid™ – $39.90
- Tell me in a comment below what intrigues you the most about natural remedies.
Extra Optional Entries:
- Are you a fan of our Facebook Page?
- Have you joined our Facebook Group?
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Must confirm!
- Follow us using NetWorked Blogs
- Subscribe to our Email. Must confirm!
- Follow @NetworkingWitch on Twitter.
- Follow @CountrySprite on Twitter.
- Do you like Brainard’s Natural Remedies on Facebook?
- Do you follow @BrainardsNatRem on Twitter?
- Tweet this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: (You may tweet twice daily, be original with your 2nd tweet – MUST leave a link to each tweet)
Giveaway Brainard’s Natural Remedies Blueberry Antacid (ARV: $40) #Win
@CountrySprite 10/12 http://ow.ly/ea6QH
- Submit this giveaway link on another site, leave us the link to find it. ((any daily linky), Facebook, technorati, stumble, linky, another site that you know of, etc,…) 1 Entry for each verifiable link – don’t forget to leave us the link.
- Enter another one of our giveaways, comment here and let us know which you enter. Enter all you want, but limit 3 bonus entries.
- Grab our button, and leave us the link of where to find it. (2 Entries)
- Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. http://www.networkingwitches.com (front page/sidebar)
- Comment on any NON-Giveaway post. Review or chatter posts are okay, please keep comments on topic, tell us where below for your entry. Comment all you like, Limit 4 bonus entries
Giveaway Ends 04/15/12 at 11:59 PM EST; Giveaway open to U.S.
Disclosure: I received samples of Brainard’s Natural Remedies All Natural Antacid for review.