“Vegan! Eww, Mom!” Is a typical reaction here. At some point in time families found vegan to be a bad word. I on the other hand have found that the products are better. Go Max Go Foods, is a company that brings delight to your taste buds with their delicious candy bars.
Go Max Go Foods, is a vegan candy company. I received one of each each of their candy bars for review and got a bite of one and a peanut butter cup of the other. These are good. Really good and the whole family agrees.
These great bars are available:
- Our favorite was Cleo’s, vegan and gluten-free peanut butter cups. Made with rice-milk chocolatey coating and the creamiest peanut butter filling. This combination will cure that chocolate craving.
- Oh SNAP! tickle your taste buds and make a little noise with the toasty, chrunchy, crisped rice POW! full into rice milk chocolate. Our littlest nabbed this bar and assured me it was delicious. (He now likes vegan chocolate).
- What goes great with chocolate? Penuts! The Jokerz bar is all about peanutty goodness, then covered in dry roasted peanuts, buttery-tastying caramel, and rich peanut nougat, all wrapped up in chocolatey coating.
- Mmmm, the Buccaneer bar is full of rich, fluffy, chocolately nougat covered in creamy chocolate.
- The Twilight bar is full of sweet dreams. Made with rich, fluffy chocolatey nougat and topped with a layer of think, buttery-tasting caramel, wrapped up in their very own creamy, rice-milk chocolately coating.
- Lastly but certainly not least is sweetened coconut candy bar topped with three wholly dry roasted almonds and covered in a luscious chocolately coating. The Mahalo bar is a hit with the coconut lovers!
These candy bars make the perfect stocking stuffer for Christmas and I know will be in my kids’ stockings.