I’ve always considered Torani syrups for coffees, but for the last couple of days, my family and I have found many yummy uses. We received Gingerbread syrup and Salted Caramel Syrup sweetened with Splenda.
Some of our uses have been:
- Gingerbread Syrup mixed with Vanilla ice cream and topped with Heath Chips. A little bit of the syrup goes a long way but this was fantastic and may be a new family tradition.
- We added the Salted Caramel syrup too and tossed in some cashews. This too was really good. In fact we pretty much loved all of our concoctions.
- Here is another too. In a blender add 1 scoop of ice cream 1 cup of hot coffee and 2 table spoons of Gingerbread Syrup. Blend until smooth, pour into a mug or glass and place it in the freezer for about 45 minutes. Then eat with a spoon or use a straw. This is delicious.
- We have tried the syrups in our Soda Streamer too and it definitely makes for some new soda flavors. What I really liked is my mom, a diabetic and was able to share with us and add the Torani Salted Caramel syrup into her coffee.
Torani Gingerbread Syrup, captures the flavor of just-out-of-the-oven homemade ginger snap cookies. This flavor contains a hint of cinnamon and is excellent for lattes, steamers, blended drinks and much more.
Torani Sugar Free, Salted Caramel Syrup has the richness of buttery caramel with a pinch of salt. Made especially for brewed or iced coffee drinks with none of the calories or sugar.
Spice up your holidays and add some fun with Torani Syrups and make yourself the hostess with the mostest.
Psst! Are you a whiz in the kitchen? Have you tried Torani? Torani inspires you to taste life, one flavorful experience at a time. From flavors like Sugar Free Salted Caramel to Pumpkin Spice to Toasted Marshmallow, Torani Flavor Syrups will dazzle your palette and delight your guests.
Torani wants to hear how you use their Syrups to turn your everyday coffee and recipes into your everyday treat! Share your recipes with Torani for a chance to win special Mr. Coffee prizes along with your favorite Torani Syrups.
How to Enter:
- Tell us how you use your Torani Syrups to turn your everyday coffee (and recipes) into your everyday treat! Send your holiday recipe creations to HolidayCheersContest@torani.com.
- Snap a pic of your recipe and blog about it and share it on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Be sure to tag Torani at@Torani and #Torani.
- For contest rules please visit:www.torani.com/HolidayCheersRules.pdf.
Prize*: Starting November 12, 2012 you’ll have the chance to win special Mr. Coffee prizes along with your favorite Torani Syrups each week! This contest runs till December 9, 2012 so we want to see all the recipes you have incorporating Torani.
We cannot wait to see your yummy creations! Good luck!
sponsored post for SheSpeaks & Torani