Sandalwood has been prized for centuries for its cleansing and healing properties. At Santalia their exclusive formulas blend Sandalwood with other active ingredients to help give you clear, balanced skin. Sandalwood, the bioactive extract in their skincare products, is taken from Sandalwood trees grown sustainably in Western Australia.
I was recently given the opportunity to review the Santalia, Daily Serum. This lightweight formula helps to counter excess sebum production (the fatty secretion of the sebaceous glands) and prevents blemishes. This is the perfect serum for skin that’s oily and leaves skin clear, stable and balanced.
- Santalia infuses each of their products with ingredients that provide optimum results.
- Organic Sandalwood Oil is used to calm irritations and combat bacteria
- Traditional Australian plant extract, Lemon Myrtle, is known for antibacterial activity
- Australian bush food , Kakadu Plum, is considered the world’s richest source of Vitamin C which is critical for healthy skin
- Extracts of Laminaria digitata, an extract of seaweed rich in minerals for balanced skin, and zinc help reduce 5-alpha reductase activity P.
I like this serum because it doesn’t leave your skin feeling tight and dry. It is balanced with the right amount of healing and pervention. That it is made from an organic blend of sandalwood oil is and added plus.