1st~Vegetable and Bean Soup, Game Day Spinach Pull Aparts
2nd~ Skillet Chicken Mac & Cheese, little green garden peas
3rd~ Easy Red Beans and Rice, green beans, beets
4th~ Broiled Parmesan Tilapia, corn, sliced peaches
5th~ Easy Burrito Bake, Salsa Rice, Mexicorn
6th~ Corn Dogs, French Fries, pear halves
7th~ Easy Pastitsio, spinach, blackeyed peas
8th~ Tomato & Spinach Quiche with Potato Crust, little green butterbeans
9th~ Slow Cooker Chicken Chow Mein, Jasmine Rice
10th~Two Tiered Tuna Casserole, brussel sprouts
11th~Baked Taco Sandwiches, sweet potato fries
12th~Hank Williams Jr.’s Cajun Rice Casserole, succotash
13th~Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole, orange slices
14th~Asian Chicken Rice Bowl, buttered baby carrots
15th~Eggplant Lasagna, Green Salad, Breadsticks
16th~Teriyaki Chicken Thighs, Mashed Potatoes, Lima Beans
17th~Seafood Penne, steamed broccoli
18th~Veggie Cheese Soup, Sandwiches
19th~Roast Pork with Apples and Onions, corn on the cob, green peas
20th~Fajita Rice Salad, fresh fruit plate
21st~Tami’s Cheesy Baked Ziti, Garlic Bread
22nd~Easy Garlic White Pizza, baby carrots with dip
23rd~Robert Irvine’s Crab Cakes, scalloped potatoes
24th~Paula Deen’s Baked Spaghetti, sweet potatoes
25th~CP Creamy Chicken Pasta, green salad
26th~Cheese and Salsa Quesadillas, Chips and Dip
27th~Turkey Burgers, Sweet potato Fries
28th~Loaded Baked Potato Pizza, Apple Slices and Grapes
29th~Sweet Potato Chili, Cornbread
30th~Bennigans Baked Monte Cristo Sandwiches, pickle spears
31st~Quick & Simple Chicken Lo Mein, fried apples
DESSERTS OF THE WEEK
1~Blueberry Pudding Loaf
2~ Cherry Cheese Brownies
3~ Strawberry Banana Bread
4~ Makeover Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
VEGETABLE AND BEAN SOUP Yield: 6 servings Notes: Easy substitution: To make this soup completely vegetarian, substitute vegetable broth for the chicken broth, and additional olive oil for the butter. INGREDIENTS - 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes - 2 (14.5) cans chicken broth - 1 cube vegetable bouillon - 1 medium onion, finely chopped - 1 (15.5 ounce) can kidney beans, drained - 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped - 2 carrots, finely chopped - 2 celery stalks, finely chopped - 2 summer squashes (zucchini or yellow squash, about 1 pound total), quartered lengthwise and chopped - 1 (7 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained - 1 tablespoon minced garlic - 1 tablespoon olive oil - 2 tablespoons butter - 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt - 1 teaspoon black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (about 4 shakes) (optional) DIRECTIONS Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker crock and mix well. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Stir well before serving. If desired, stir in Tabasco sauce before serving. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Game Day Spinach Pull Apart Ingredients: 3 tablespoons Butter, melted 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz) 1 box (9 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain and finely chopped 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, if desired 1/4 teaspoon pepper 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury refrigerated garlic butter crescent dinner rolls (16 rolls) 1 cup marinara sauce, heated, if desired Directions: Heat oven to 350F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with No-Stick Cooking Spray. In small bowl, mix butter and 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic salt; set aside. In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, basil, pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon garlic salt until blended; set aside. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise to make total of 32 small triangles. Stretch or press 1 triangle slightly, being careful not to tear it. Spoon 1 tablespoon spinach mixture onto center of triangle; pull dough around mixture into a ball. Press edges to seal. Repeat with remaining triangles. Roll each ball in butter mixture; layer in pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Cool 10 minutes longer. Serve warm with marinara sauce. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
2 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 cup chopped zucchini
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 can (14 1/2 ounce) Italian stewed tomatoes
1/2 cup mild cheddar cheese
Easy Red Beans and Rice 2 cups instant Rice 2 cups water 1 cup chopped sausage 1 can diced tomatoes 1 can of chili beans or red kidney beans (either taste great) Salt pepper 2 packets Goya Ham Seasoning Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low. Cover and simmer about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve over cornbread or enjoy with crackers. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Broiled Parmesan Tilapia 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese 1/4 c. Unsalted Butter, softened 3 Tbsp. Mayo 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice 1/4 Tbsp. dried basil 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper 1/8 tsp. onion powder 1/8 tsp. Kosher Salt 2 lb. tilapia fillets Instructions Preheat oven broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line with aluminum foil. In a small bowl, mix Parmesan cheese, butter, mayo and lemon juice. Season with basil, pepper, onion powder and salt. Mix well and set aside. Arrange fillets in a single layer on prepared pan. Broil a few inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes. Flip fillets over and broil a few more minutes. Remove from oven and cover tops of fillets with Parmesan mixture. Broil 2 more minutes or until topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to overcook fish. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Easy Burrito Bake
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and cold water until soft dough forms. Press evenly in bottom of pan.
- Spread beans over crust. In small bowl, stir together rice and 1/2 cup salsa. Spread evenly over beans. Top with cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Top with lettuce, tomato and olives. Serve with additional salsa and sour cream.
Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Betty Crocker Kitchens
1 package (8 ounces) uncooked elbow pasta
1-1/2 pounds ground beef
1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with onion and garlic
1 cup frozen chopped sweet green pepper
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 jars (16 ounces each) bottled reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
1 bag (12 ounces) green salad with dressing (optional)
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Spray 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, place carrots, celery, onion, garlic and water chestnuts; top with chicken. In small bowl, mix broth, soy sauce and gingerroot; pour over chicken. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.
- In small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into chicken mixture. Stir in mushrooms and pea pods. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 15 minutes longer. Serve over noodles.Makes 4 servings.
TWO TIERED TUNA CASSEROLE
4 tbsp. butter
2 sm. onions, sliced
5 tbsp. chopped green pepper
1 can cream of mushroom soup
6 oz. wide noodles, cooked
16 oz. can tomatoes, drained and chopped
7 oz. can tuna fish, drained and flaked
1/4 tsp. thyme
1 sm. pkg. potato chips, crushed
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Melt butter, add onions and green peppers, and cook until tender but not browned. Add salt and pepper to mushroom soup. Butter
a 2 quart casserole dish and add layers of half of the following ingredients: noodles, mushroom soup, onions and peppers, tomatoes, tuna fish. Repeat the
layers, using the remaining half of the ingredients. Sprinkle the thyme and potato chips on top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, uncovered. Can be assembled
well in advance. Serves 4.
Makes 4 servings (easily doubles)
1 envelope (1 1/4 ounces) taco seasoning mix
1 cup Original Bisquick®
1/3 cup cold water
3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 ounces)
Sour cream, if desired
Shredded lettuce, if desired Chopped tomatoes, if desiredHeat oven to 450°. Grease square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
1 large onion, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon onion salt
1/2 pound okra, trimmed and cut into small pieces
2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes with juice
1 (10 ounce) can Ro-tel tomatoes and green chiles
3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
RiceFry bacon in skillet and drain. Cool; crumble into small pieces. Set aside for serving. Saute onions in bacon grease until golden. Add
garlic salt, onion salt, okra, tomatoes, Ro-tel, parsley flakes, salt and pepper. Mix well. Simmer uncovered 1 1/2 hours. Meanwhile, prepare
rice according to package directions. Serve cooked mixture over rice. Top with crumbled bacon.
3 Tbsps oil
2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes
1 onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
2 cups cubed ham
10 eggs, beaten
Salt & pepper, to taste
1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
taste with salt and pepper. Gently stir to coat all ingredients with eggs. Sprinkle with cheese. Refrigerate overnight. Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 35 minutes. Makes 8 servings.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat 1 2/3 cups hot water and uncooked rice (from Asian Helper box) to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until outside of chicken turns white. Stir in seasoning mix (from Asian Helper box), 1/4 cup water and the vegetables; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender. To serve, spoon chicken mixture over bowls of hot rice.
Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Betty Crocker Kitchens Variation
Try this with beef or pork instead of the chicken for a whole new flavor.
- 2 large eggplants, washed
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 whole egg
- 1 (28 ounce) jar marinara
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet and an 8 x 8-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- Slice the eggplant thinly, about 1/4-inch in thickness, and place on the baking sheet in 1 layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the ricotta cheese, the egg, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Spread a small amount of marinara on the bottom of the 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Layer half of the eggplant on top of the marinara.
- Layer half of the ricotta mixture on top of the eggplant.
- Layer half of the remaining marinara on top of the ricotta.
- Layer half of the mozzarella on top of the marinara.
- Layer the other half of the eggplant on top of the marinara.
- Layer the other half of the ricotta on top of the eggplant.
- Layer the other half of the marinara on top of the ricotta.
- Layer the remaining mozzarella on top of the marinara.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove the foil and turn the oven to broil. Broil for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese on top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Let sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
TERIYAKI CHICKEN THIGHS
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 3 pounds)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cold water
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Place chicken in a 4-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the
- sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper. Pour over
- chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is
- Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking
- juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the
- pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve with chicken and rice if desired.
1 pound penne
1 pound sliced mushrooms
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 pound bay scallops
1 1/2 cups light or regular Alfredo sauce
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large, lightly oiled (and preferably nonstick) skillet, saute
mushrooms until they begin to soften. Add shrimp and scallops and saute for 2 to
3 minutes, or until almost cooked through. Add Alfredo sauce and stir until
warm. Add drained pasta to pan and toss to combine. Transfer to a large bowl and
VEGGIE CHEESE SOUP
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 small red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2-3/4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 8 ounces reduced-fat process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- In a large nonstick saucepan coated with a cooking spray, cook onion
- and celery over medium heat until onion is tender. Stir in the
- potatoes, water and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover
- and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into
- soup. Return to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until
- slightly thickened. Stir in condensed soup until blended.
- Reduce heat; add vegetables and ham. Cook and stir until vegetables
- are tender. Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 9 servings.
ROAST PORK with APPLES AND ONIONS
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (2 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large Golden Delicious apples, cut into wedges
- 2 large onions, cut into wedges
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet,
- brown roast in oil on all sides. Place in a shallow roasting pan
- coated with cooking spray. Arrange the apples, onions and garlic
- around roast; sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-60 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 145°, turning the apples, onions and garlic once. Let meat
- stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
- FAJITA RICE SALAD
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 pound Beef skirt, top round (3/4-inch thick), or flank Steak
2 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
3/4 cup cherry tomato quarters
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 2-1/4-ounce can sliced ripe olives, drained
1/4 cup sliced green onions
4 flour tortillas, cut into wedges and fried until crisp
1/2 head lettuce, shredded
3/4 cup picante sauce
1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine lime juice, oil, garlic, Onion powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in shallow baking dish; add Beef. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 4 hours or overnight. Remove Beef from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting with remaining marinade, 10 to 12 minutes or to desired doneness. Slice meat diagonally into bite-size pieces or strips.Combine rice, tomatoes, Cheese, olives, and onions in large bowl. Arrange mixture on shredded lettuce. Place Beef on top. Serve with crisp tortilla wedges, picante sauce, and sour cream.Makes 4 servings.
TAMI’S CHEESY BAKED ZITI
- 2 large slices thick, Italian-style bread
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese (or you could use cottage cheese)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, garlic powder and ground black pepper and mix.
- Brush the garlic mixture over the tops of the bread slices, all the way to the edges, and place them on a baking sheet thatâ€™s been lightly coated with the nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese) with the mozzarella.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the bread slices and sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese softens and begins to turn golden.
- To brown the tops just a bit more, turn on the broiler at the end of your baking time for about a minute, keeping a close watch on the pizzas so they don’t burn.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ROBERT IRVINE’S CRAB CAKES
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (recommended: Old Bay Seasoning)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot juice or powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 pound lump crab, picked
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
2 cups canned diced tomatoes
2 cups tomato sauce
1 cup water
1/2 cup diced onion
1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 1/2 teaspoons House Seasoning, recipe follows
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
2 small bay leaves
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
1 cup grated cheddar
1 cup grated Monterey Jack
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.In a stockpot, combine the tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, onions, peppers, garlic, parsley, seasoning mixtures, sugar, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil over high heat, and then reduce the heat and let simmer, covered, for 1 hour. Crumble the ground beef in a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until fully cooked, with no pink color remaining. Drain the fat from the meat, and then add the ground beef to the stockpot. Simmer for 20 more minutes. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Cover the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan with sauce. Add a layer of pasta and then a little less than 1/2 of each cheese; repeat the layers, ending with the sauce. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Top the casserole with the remaining cheese, return it to the oven, and continue to cook until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 more minutes. Cut into squares before serving.House Seasoning:
1 cup salt
1/4 cup black pepper
1/4 cup garlic powder
Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.Yield: 1 1/2 cups
Preparation tine: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Cajun seasoning to taste
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup light sour cream
8 oz. whole wheat spaghetti
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread potato topper over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- In medium bowl, mix potatoes, oil and pepper; spoon over sour cream topper. Sprinkle evenly with bacon, tomato, cheese and chives.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. If desired, drizzle additional potato topper over pizza. Cut into wedges.
Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Betty Crocker KitchensChange up the toppings with what you have on hand, such as adding cooked broccoli florets and sprinkling with chopped green onions instead of chives. Use chopped cooked ham instead of the bacon, if you prefer.
SWEET POTATO CHILI
- Olive oil (enough to barely coat the bottom of your pan)
- 1 white onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced finely
- 2 cups cooked pinto beans* (or 2 cans of kidney beans, rinsed and drained)
- 3 cups cooked sweet potato, mashed
- 1 jar of stewed tomatoes (fresh is best, but 1 large can of crushed tomatoes can be used)
- 1 can tomatoes with diced chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sazon Completa (to your taste, about 1-1/2 teaspoons)
- Cumin (to your taste, about 1/2 teaspoon)
- Cayenne pepper (to your taste, about 1/2 teaspoon)
- Chili powder (to your taste, about 1 teaspoon)
- Salt and pepper (also to your taste)
- Cheese (for topping)
- Sour cream (for topping)
- Jalapeno (for topping)
- Sliced avocado or guacamole for topping
- Pico de gallo on top of chili
- Crackers or tortilla chips
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil, onion, garlic and jalapeno, and saute until the onions are translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, beans, sweet potatoes and seasonings (all to your taste), stirring to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low, and simmer for a couple of hours, stirring occasionally, and tasting to see if any other spices are needed.
- Serve with cornbread
BENNIGANS’ BAKED MONTE CRISTO SANDWICHES
4 (1 oz.) slices Swiss cheese
4 (1 oz.) slices cooked turkey
8 slices firm white bread
2/3 cup milk
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
***Dijon Mustard Dipping Sauce***
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Preheat oven to 450ºF.
Place 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of turkey on each of 4 bread slices.
In pie plate beat eggs, milk, and dry soup mix until well blended. Dip
each sandwich into egg mixture, spooning onion pieces onto bread. Make
sure all egg mixture is used. Place butter in 15 x 10-inch jellyroll
pan. Set in oven a couple of minutes to melt butter.
Carefully place sandwiches in pan and drizzle any remaining egg
mixture over them. Bake 5 minutes. Carefully turn sandwiches and
continue baking until golden brown. Serve with Dijon Mustard Dipping
Dijon Mustard Dipping Sauce
Mix well and then chill until ready to serve.
QUICK AND SIMPLE CHICKEN LO MEIN
1-1 1/4 lbs. boneless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
3 cloves garlic, chopped
3 cups chicken broth
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1 lb. package sugar snap stir-fry
1/2 lb. Vermicelli pasta, broken in pieces
1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2 cups sugar
2 large eggs
3 cups flour
1 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 -2 1/2 cups frozen blueberries, dusted with sugar
Add blueberries; stir only to distribute. Batter will be very thick.
Put batter into two greased and floured loaf pans.
1 (15-ounce) package brownie mix, (8×8-inch pan size)
2 large eggs, divided use
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons granulate sugar
3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 c. ripe mashed banana
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 tbsp. milk
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c. sugar
1 (3 oz.) pkg. strawberry Jello
1/2 c. nuts
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, egg, oil and applesauce on low
- speed until combined. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated
- with cooking spray.
- In a another large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until
- smooth. Add the butter, eggs, egg whites and vanilla; beat on low
- until combined. Add the confectioners’ sugar; mix well. Pour over
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
cheese (Sharp Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Parmesan, Mozzarella)
5 8 oz. blocks cream cheese
2 cans LeSuer Garden Peas
2 cans green beans
2 cans beets
2 cans corn
2 cans sliced peaches
2 cans Mexicorn
2 cans pear halves
2 cans spinach
2 cans blackeyed peas
5 lb. bag Jasmine rice
1 -2 bags frozen brussel sprouts
1 bag sweet potato fries
1 box frozen succotash
2 large oranges
2 bags fresh baby carrots
1-2 bags salad greens
1-2 tubes refrigerated breadstick dough
1 box instant potatoes
2 cans lima beans
2 bags frozen broccoli florets
1 bag frozen corn on the cob
2 cans green peas
apples, grapes, kiwis, etc. for fresh fruit plate
1 loaf garlic bread
1 loaf sandwich bread
1-2 boxes scalloped potatoes
2 large can sweet potatoes
1-2 bags tortilla chips
1-2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread
1 bag regular fries
1 large jar pickle spears
2 cans fried apples
1 jar unsweetened applesauce
1 box chocolate cake mix
smooth peanut butter
all purpose flour
3 oz. pack strawberry jello
1 16 oz. can dark sweet cherries
1 15 oz. package brownie mix
flaked sweetened coconut
2 cups blueberries
1 pack swiss cheese slices
1 pack sliced turkey
dry onion soup mix
10 lb. frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 bags frozen stir fry vegetables
onions, bell peppers, jalepenos
4 cans kidney beans
1 large can crushed tomatoes
Prebaked Pizza Crusts
chive and onion sour cream potato topper
1 box frozen Turkey burgers
2 packs tortillas (wheat or flour)
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
whole wheat spaghetti
10 lbs. ground chuck
angel hair pasta
16 oz. tomato sauce
2 16 oz. cans diced tomatoes
1 lb lump crabmeat
1 loaf Italian Bread
ricotta or cottage cheese
1 can Del Monte Four Cheese Spaghetti sauce
10 oz. ziti pasta
3 cans petite diced tomatoes
2 cans sliced mushrooms
1-2 pounds flank steak or skirt steak
Boneless Whole pork loin roast (2-3 lb.)
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
1 bag California Blend veggies, (broccoli/cauliflower/carrots)
fully cooked lean ham
3 jars alfredo sauce
1 lb. Penne pasta
1 lb. fresh sliced mushrooms
1 lb. shrimp
1 lb. Bay Scallops
5 lb. fresh chicken thighs
2 large eggplants
1 jar (28 oz.) Marinara sauce
1-2 boxes Asian Helper Chicken Fried Rice
2 lbs frozen hashbrown potatoes
1/2 lb. okra
Taco Seasoning pack
1 small bag potato chips
2 cans tuna in water
8 oz. sliced water chestnuts
8 oz. snow pea pods
3 oz. sliced fresh mushrooms
chow mein noodles
2 cups baby spinach
3 oz. goat cheese
16 oz. elbow pasta
1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with onion and garlic
1-2 boxes frozen corn dogs
1 can refried beans
2 lb. tilapia filets
1 lb smoked sausage
Goya Ham Seasoning
1 can (14 1/2 ounce) Italian stewed tomatoes
1 can sliced mushrooms
1 box frozen chopped spinach
2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury refrigerated garlic butter crescent dinner rolls (16 rolls)
1 8 oz. jar marinara sauce