The common cold has hit our home. We all are a bit miserable and just in time I received a sample of Childrens Mucinex Multi-Sympton Cold Liquid. Just in time for Quinn. I’m very careful to use as directed and that is 10 ml for Quinns age and size. He has been miserable and not sleeping well so I wanted to give him some fast acting relief. The Mucinex helped relieve his stuff nose and cough. He always turns his nose up at any liquid medicine stating that if it’s flavored anything it tastes terrible, but he didn’t think the Berrylicious flavor was so bad.
Children’s Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid is safe and effective when used as directed, so moms and kids can move on and have a great day.
- Always read complete warnings and information on Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold liquid
- Only use the dosing device that comes packaged with the medicine
- Do not use more than directed
- Intended for use for children between the ages 4-12 years old
- When used as directed, relieves stuffy nose, cough, chest congestion, and also thins and loosens mucus
I was provided a sample of Children’s Mucinex Multi-Sympton Cold Liquid from Mucinex & Smiley360.com. I am in no way a doctor or making medical claims. As always check with your doctor for medical information.