Oy I’m in music heaven lately. I just got to experience the NEW Michael Buble – To Be Loved CD. I love his smooth voice and style and it’s easy listening to aching head after a long day. I absolutely love “It’s a Beautiful Day”. This is now included on my Zune list!
- Everyone’s favorite Canadian crooner is back again, finding his harmony while making his way through the American songbook (and looking oh-so dapper in a suit)!
- “I want to take you on a wonderful journey about love—all different kinds of love,” Michael says. “The album swings big time: it rocks, it’s soulful, it’s happy, sometimes a little sad. It’s romantic, it’s yummy, and it’s heartfelt.”
- To Be Loved, out now, finds the Grammy winner covering songs by Frank Sinatra, the Bee Gees, Jackson 5, Elvis Presley, Van Morrison, and more. In the mix of golden standards are four original songs co-written by Bublé, dipping into his personal life for inspiration.
- “Do not think I take my success these last ten years for granted. I was anything but an overnight sensation, which inspires me to deliver big time for my fans—maybe even make some new ones this time out.” says Bublé. “I labored over every song, every note and every arrangement because I can’t resist trying to make each record better than my last one.”
- These are good times for the singer, who is about to become a first-time dad. He sounds like a man in love with life. “I wrote Close Your Eyes about my wife and about the power of all the women in my life—my sisters, my mom, my grandma and all women in general. Let’s face it, where would we be without them? I Got It Easy, another original, is basically a song where I count my blessings and is a reminder to me and everyone to appreciate all the good parts of life. I’m a very lucky guy and I never want to forget it.“
To Be Loved Track Listing:
1. “You Make Me Feel So Young”
2. “It’s a Beautiful Day”
3. “To Love Somebody”
4. “Who’s Lovin You”
5. “Something Stupid” (featuring Reese Witherspoon)
6. “Come Dance with Me”
7. “Close Your Eyes”
8. “After All” (featuring Bryan Adams)
9. “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You” (with Naturally 7)
10. “To Be Loved”
11. “You’ve Got a Friend in Me”
12. “Nevertheless (I’m in Love with You)” (featuring The Puppini Sisters)
13. “I Got It Easy”
14. “Young at Heart”
Disclosure: I participated in this campaign for One2One Network. I received a free copy of the album to facilitate my review. By posting, I am eligible for incentives. All opinions stated are my own.