Help! My Toddler Came Without Instructions
Practical Tips for Parenting a Happy One, Two, Three and Four Year Old
Toddler Taming Solutions from a Nationally Recognized Expert
Are you tired of having cereal thrown in your face every morning? Is your three-year-old’s beloved blankie a ratty-looking embarrassment? Blythe Lipman comes to your rescue with excellent advice, hundreds of tips and sanity-saving solutions. Go from stressed out, overwhelmed and exhausted to meltdown free and mellow! When new “toddler troubles” arise, turn to Lipman’s Help! My Toddler Came Without Instructions and you’ll soon be back in control of your out-of-control child.
What you’ll learn inside:
• The secrets to sleeping—transition from crib to bed, take naps, tame tantrums, vanquish night terrors and create nightly routines
• The art of potty training—age discussion, types of potties, fears, underwear, charts and more
• Time out—play well with others, including siblings and preschool chums
• Get that out of your mouth!—from binkys to blankies to thumb sucking
• Have fun—playtime, travel with toddlers and enjoy these precious years
The toddler years were so hard with all three of my kids. Each was different and each found different things to get into, different ways to throw tantrums, and things they thought were fun quality time. This book would have been a great help to me and given me different way of handling the situations.
a Rafflecopter giveaway