Ayurvedic Roast, The Zen of Herbal Coffee sent me a sample for review. This brews like coffee, drinks like coffee, without the edge and side effects of caffeine. It includess three antioxidant, adaptogenic, and immunity-enhancing organic ayurvedic herbs.
- Certified organic
- 100% Caffeine-Free
- NO coffee beans used – only organic roast grains and herbs!
- Highest reviewed of all brands
- Delicious organic French Vanilla flavor
- Brews like coffee – tastes like coffee
- Antioxidant herb infused
Ayurvedic Roast is made with all organic ingredients, starting with fresh roasted barley, chicory root, and rye. On top of these healthy grains, we add our own unique herbal combination which has been used for centuries in the ancient tradition of Ayurveda: Ashwagandha, Shatavari, and Brahmi.
More information on each herb:
- Ashwagandha: Known as the the “ginseng of India”, this incredible herb promotes strength and stability in the physiology, and is also an anti-oxidant. It builds immunity and strength, and calms the mind and body.
- Shatavari: Possesing many of the benefits of Ashwagandha, it counterbalances its somewhat heating quality with it cooling effect, and augments their mutually beneficial effects on the body.
- Brahmi: Commonly used in Ayurveda to lessen mental strain and worry*, it also helps increase intelligence and clarity*. In combination with the other 2 herbs, it has a soothing effect on the mind, while maintaining alertness.
The unique synergy of these three treasured organic herbs creates a soothing, uplifting, and strengthening effect on the mind, body, and spirit*.
Sounds complicated right? Well not really. This tastes just like coffee without the caffeine and for an avid coffee drinker like me that’s a good thing. I had my doubts because it’s a coffee substitute but my worries disappeared with my first cup. Sometimes I have sleeping issues and I am trying to cut caffeine out of my daily routine and this herbal coffee has helped. Ayurvedic Roast is Certified Organic which makes me feel better about indulging in it.