I just received an nice package from Smith & Vandiver that includes their Revitalizing Shea & Sugar Scrub with Honey & Almond and their Soothing Moisture All Over Balm Stick With Neroli & Lavender. Smith & Vandiver strives to use the best sustainable and environmental practices throughout all aspects of their business, while making the best natural and organic products.
- All of their products are made in Northern California, near Monterey Bay.
- Their products are biodegradable.
- Smith & Vandiver use certified organic and/or natural ingredients in all of their products
- They have a full recycling program for their office and manufacturing, which helps to keep waste out of the landfill.
- They recycle over 250,000 pounds of corrugate annually.
- They use skylights and have eco-friendly light fixtures throughout their facilities.
- Their packaging materials have a high post-consumer recycled content.
- When possible they use suppliers that use sustainable practices.
- They are always looking for ways to improve and innovate.
Their Product Promise:
- Paraben free
- Sulfate free
- Use only essential oils – no synthetic fragrances
- No harsh or harmful chemical ingredients
- No animal testing
- Recyclable packaging
- OASIS, Certified Organic Products
The Revitalizing Shea & Sugar Scrub with Honey & Almond. helps give you softer, smoother and healthier skin. Shea’s natural healing powers help restore a healthy glow while providing deep hydration, cell renewal and skin nutrition. Massaging this into my skin feels really good. It doesn’t leave my skin dry either.
The Soothing Moisture All Over Balm Stick with Neroli & Lavender contains moisturizing Shea and Cocoa Butters help mend extra dry, rough skin. This feels good on my feet and elbows where my skin is super dry. After a day at the beach it’s soothing to my feet! This is also safe as a lip balm but I prefer it on my skin.