Sweet Potato Brownies
What you’ll need:
Pinch of salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tablespoons coconut flour
1/2 cup Truvia
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
3 eggs, whisked
1 medium sweet potato
How to make it:
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Use a knife or a fork to puncture the sweet potato before baking it for 25-30 minutes.
3. Once your sweet potato is cooked all the way through, peel the skin and mash it up in a bowl.
4. Turn your oven down to 350 degrees.
5. Add in the Truvia, vanilla, whisked eggs, and coconut oil. Mix together.
6. Add in the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix together.
7. Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with coconut oil and pour in the mixture.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes until you can poke a toothpick in the middle and have it come out clean.
9. Let it cool and enjoy.
What’s in it:
Each serving has: 102 calories, 3 g protein, 8 g fat, 113 mg sodium, and 15 g carbs.
Recipe by Heidi Powell