How to Beat Bad Feelings by Letting Yourself Have Them
We all have our moments. We’re feeling down, we feel bad, possibly stuck in a rut? Constructive Wallowing, can help you turn your destruction in helping yourself.
Feeling Bad Can Lead You to Feeling Better Faster
Actress-turned-therapist Tina Gilbertson offers a practical and effective alternative to kicking yourself when you’re down. Constructive Wallowing will not only help you reach your potential but also heal from past hurts and feel better about yourself, right this minute. It is tempting to turn away from menacing, uncomfortable feelings like anger, grief or regret and treat them like unwanted guests. However, ignoring them just seems to make them stick around. By learning to accept, rather than suppress, difficult feelings, you’ll gain greater self-understanding for lifelong emotional health.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Take your own side and free yourself from the trap of self-criticism
- Use the T-R-U-T-H Technique to get out from under yucky feelings
- Neutralize old emotions that sap your energy and undermine your joy
- Allow painful feelings to let go of you, instead of the other way around
- Build a healthier, more loving relationship with the most important person in your life: You
Networking Witches and the posts on Networking Witches may require affiliate links or sponsored posts. We may or may not receive a small fee for posts and images on this website.