HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE BLOSSOM COOKIES
- 48 HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz.) sugar cookie mix
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa or HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- Granulated sugar
Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
Stir together cookie mix and cocoa in large bowl until well blended and no lumps remain. Add butter and egg; stir until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 48 (about 1-inch) balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until set. (Do not overbake.) Immediately press chocolate piece into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around the edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes 48 cookies.