Networking Witches and the posts on Networking Witches may contain affiliate links or sponsored posts. We may or may not receive a small fee for posts and images on this website
I’ve traveled all over the world and tried new and different things that my husband and kids haven’t had the opportunity to try. Recently I received a Try The World Box for review and it was fun introducing the family to new foods.
- Our box came from Buenos Aries, Argentina. What fun to to sample their delicious treats. Included in the box was:
Parsley, garlic, oregano, red pepper, and olive oil from the Aregetine culinary staple – chimichurri. This robust sauce is commonly served on the side as a dip for meat and vegetables during large Argentine barbecues know as asados. Vanoli’s sauce will add a gentle smokey heat to your dishes. We love this and my boys really enjoyed the mild heat it added to the food.
- Memories of Patagonia, Malbec Wine Merinade is the perfect for seasoning lamb, pork, or turkey. Memories of Patagonia’s Melbec marinade will be common place in your home and it will be asked for on a regular basis.
- Bake Love Koo! Delicious Butter Cookies
- Dona Magdalena, dulce de lech is the perfect dessert topping for ice cream, cakes, and even pies.
- My FAVORITE is the MQA Gourmet Green Olive Paste. This goes delicious on grilled burgers and even on crackers.
- My oldest son hasn’t been feeling the best and the Chamana and Inti Zen Argentine Teas were were delicious and comforting to him, and help stave off his cough.
- The Dulcor, Dulce De Membrillo is a fruit spread much like a jelly that dates back to the Spanish occupation. It’s great on toast, and pasteries. A thin fruity slice goes a long way.
I loved this box and this is the perfect gift subscription to send to family and friends that have everything.
With Try The World, get a beautiful box every two months full of gourmet, international products from around the world. We curate the most delicious and unique foods from destinations such as Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Rio and more!
This month, you will receive a box coming from a South American country. The destination will be a surprise!
If you qualify, we will send you our new box.
Ideas for a video or a blog post includes :
– creating a recipe with items from the box
– blind taste test with a partner
– trying the box out with your kids/students
– how to throw a themed dinner party based on that country
– how to prepare a dinner date with the box