Networking Witches and the posts on Networking Witches may contain affiliate links or sponsored posts. We may or may not receive a small fee for posts and images on this website
I’ve been recently experimenting with essential oils and one that I have heard a lot of good about is JoJoba Oil. JoJoba oil is good for your hair, nails, and problematic skin. I’ve been using the Leven Rose Jojoba Oil for about a week and I’ve fallen in love. It’s 100 Pure Organic and Cold Pressed. I have a few mean looking scars and while it hasn’t made them disappear it has softened the skin and has kept them from itching. It has also helped the dry patches on my arms that look like acne but is just really dry skin.
This is really a versitile oil, because it can be used as a makeup remover, moisturizer for the face, as well as to help control frizzy dry hair. This is a great investment and I will be purchasing more to keep on hand.
100% Pure Jojoba Oil
Our 100% pure, unrefined, organic, cold-pressed Jojoba Oil from Simmondsia Chinensis is grown in Arizona.
Leven Rose Jojoba Oil is cold pressed by using an expeller, which is a screw-like mechanism that presses out the oil (which is actually a wax) without heating up the oil.
Keeping the oil from getting too hot is extremely important. If the Jojoba Oil gets hot, certain properties of the oil are lost, leaving it much less effective, and beneficial.
Leven Rose Jojoba Oil is unrefined, leaving the essential nutrients and fatty acids in the oil.
- 100% pure, organic, cold-pressed Jojoba Oil is Made in the USA, leaving all of the important essential elements in the oil
- Dark amber bottle with a glass stopper extends the shelf life since natural oils are light sensitive and must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect them from oxidation. Oils not packaged in dark bottles will lose potency & become ineffective.
- All natural and organic, nothing added or taken away, leaving you Jojoba Oil in its natural state, making it easy for your skin and hair to absorb and nourish.
- Leaves hair naturally smooth, silky and healthy, while repairing dry, frizzy, and brittle hair
- Naturally moisturizes and softens skin, giving it a radiant, and energetic look
Leven Rose Jojoba Oil Uses
- Eyes and face to remove makeup
- Face as a moisturizer
- To the body as a moisturizer
- As a massage oil
- Soften hands and feet
- Dry scalp
- Dry, frizzy hair and split ends
- Dry, chapped lips
- Stretch Marks
- Stretching ears