I really like sunglasses that are new and different. I’m a migraine sufferer and need to wear sunglasses on a daily basis so I want to be sure that they accessorize with whatever I’m wearing. These most certainly met that want and need. First I want to say they are tinted darkly and for me that’s a blessing as it keeps my eyes feeling rested and keeps the light out, but they’re not so dark that I can’t see clearly. Second they are really cute, the color goes well with jeans and they look sporty. I definitely give these two thumbs up.
Blue Polarized Sunglasses, in blue frames with blue lens which protect your eyes against the harmful effects of the sun in a stylish design.
Enhance your fun times today!
– How do they protect my eyes from the sun?
– The problem of glare and brightness.
– How to cut glare and brightness.
– Vision comfort.
– The sun’s brightness and glare interferes with comfortable vision.
The lens material is Polarized which cuts down the glare and helps control brightness.
They feature polarized lenses to help protect your eyes from the sun.
– The American Optometric Association suggests you shop smart, when making that fashionable purchase,
– From a comfort standpoint, polarized lenses are the most effective lenses for blocking glare or excessive brightness.
– Protect your eyes.