Networking Witches and the posts on Networking Witches may contain affiliate links or sponsored posts. We may or may not receive a small fee for posts and images on this website
I have wanted to try the felted Wool Dryer Balls for a long time so when I got the opportunity I grabbed it! First they absorb static and eliminate the need for dryer sheets and fabric softener. I worry about the chemicals in the laundry. Another reason I wanted to try this is I put a clean carpet down every other day in our bathrooms and add an old shoe to the dryer to keep the carpets fluffed. These replace that old shoe. So the question was do they work. YES! They work well too and I need to order more so that we can rotate them with the launder. I absolutely love these.
- Hand felted Wool Dryer Balls in a Cotton Drawstring Bag
- 100% PURE NATURAL WOOL – Premium New Zealand Wool is Hand Felted for Dryer Balls that are Wool to the Core – No Fillers (See Our Pics!)
- SAFE AND CHEMICAL FREE – Non-toxic alternative to dryer sheets naturally soften laundry with no cost or synthetic chemicals from PVC or dryer sheets.
- PERFECT BABY GIFT – A must have for cloth diaper drying. Beautiful reusable gift bag makes this the ideal gift set for new moms or baby showers. Helps busy and green moms save time, money and be eco friendly!
- HYPOALLERGENIC – Softens Laundry Naturally. Safe for Sensitive Skin and Baby’s Laundry.
- ECO FRIENDLY – Reusable 4-pack is durable for hundreds of washes. Reduce waste and the chemical exposure to the ones you love by replacing dryer sheets, liquid fabric softeners.