Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#KYTrySomethingNew #CollectiveBias
My husband and I have been married for 25 years and romance is the secret to our success. We work hard daily to keep romance alive in our lives. As I’m getting older though, my body has changed, and gone through menopause. There was a certain amount of embarrassment in admitting that I needed a personal lubricant to address dryness. K-Y® is the brand I trust and the brand I turned to to look for help. This made a huge difference intimately.
I was recently introduced to a new K-Y® product, K-Y® TOUCH® a 2-in-1 Massage Creme and Pleasure Gel, I knew I wanted to give it try. K-Y® TOUCH® is a non-therapeutic all over body massage creme and intimate lubricant to supplement the body’s natural lubrication. According to the box, this is not compatible with natural rubber latex, polyisoprene, or polyurethane condoms.
K-Y® Touch 2-in-1 Massage Creme and Pleasure Gel comes in a small 3oz. pump type bottle and has the consistency of a lightweight lotion. It’s creamy to the touch and rubs nicely into your skin for an intimate massage. This silky, touch-activated creme can help magnify the skin’s sensitivity. The gel easily smooths over your skin for an all over body and intimate massage.
Now that my husband and I have regular weekends where all of the kids are away, we are enjoying more quality time together. Long conversations and intimate time that had gotten lost in the shuffle is back in our lives. We’ve rediscovered one another and are growing closer as a couple, and we intend to spend time off during the holidays enjoying one another.
Here are some ideas for 12 Days of Romance for the Holiday Season
- Matinee – There were many times when my husband came home for a long lunch or that we met at home for lunch while the kids were in school.
- Love Notes – Leave love notes in unexpected places. I once left sticky notes each one saying something special in his work vehicle, above the visor, with his keys, on the steering wheel and in his note book. I was amazed months later when I was cleaning our room to find them in his nightstand drawer.
- Send a Text – Send a romantic text, maybe something in a love code only you and he understand.
- Have a Picnic – We have a lock on our bedroom door. We have bought pizza for the kids and rented them age appropriate movies and gone to the bedroom room to watch tv and have a picnic on our bed. This is one of my favorite things to do.
- After a hard day at work we take turns giving each other a massage. It helps relax the muscles, we get time to talk and even get a few giggles in here and there.
- Send a Postcard – Write a quick note on the back and leave a lipstick kiss for a signature.
- Play Memory – Remember when? and fill in the blanks with romantic times you’ve had as a couple.
- Put The Kids To Bed Early – And create a candle light dinner for two.
- Make Dessert – Make your partner’s favorite dessert in one dish big enough for 2. Take it to bed and take turns feeding each other.
- Have a Formal Date – Dress up, wear that special dress, put on lipstick. Have nowhere to go? Head out for fast food and go for a walk downtown after.
- Write a Love Note – On the bathroom mirror with lipstick (my husband loves red best)
- Take a Hot Bubble Bath Together
- Say “I Love You Because…”
At 45 and 51 we still look forward to our time together and my stomach does a flip flop for him, which is why when I needed a lubricant for my intimacy needs, I talked with my husband and researched K-Y®. How will you liven up Date Night?
I used a K-Y® Coupon and saved at Walmart – $2 Coupon