Here in the north it’s important for us to keep our heads warm and a good hat is a must. Many of us find them uncomfortable though, so comfort is a must. This hat is made of soft comfortable (non itchy) material. It stretches and fits well on both adults and kids. I also like that it’s machine washable, though you do have to dry flat.
About the product:
- PREMIUM FIBER BLEND: 50%Wool 50% Acrylic keeps it breathable, yet warm!
FLEECE LINED: For extra comfort and warmth, great for endurance sports like Hiking and Skiing!
DESIGNED IN ALASKA: Snug Fit design makes it easy to pocket or to pack. We like to keep one in every coat pocket so we’re ready when that glacier breeze starts blowing.
HIGH QUALITY – CLASSIC SOLID COLOR STYLE: Alaska Style is all about rugged simplicity!
SIZE AND CARE: One Size Fits Most, Machine Wash Cold; Lay Flat to Dry
Alaska Style and DurabilitySolid Color, Premium Materials Keeps you Warm and Looking Good
– Put on your Carharts, tuck them into your Extra-Toughs and top it all off with your CacheAlaska Wool Ski Hat to look good Anywhere!
– You will look great and stay warm whether you are out on a fishing boat, up on a mountain or just hanging out at your favorite place in town!
– Slim snug fit makes it easy to pocket. The thick premium fiber keeps you warm even when it’s Alaska Cold!
Easy Care and Easy to Fit
– If it gets dirty just throw it in the washer on cold, and let it dry naturally, no tumble drying
- – One Size Fits Most. Fits more like a scull cap on larger heads and more like a slouchy for smaller folks and kids. It will stretch to fit.