Networking Witches and the posts on Networking Witches may contain affiliate links or sponsored posts. We may or may not receive a small fee for posts and images on this website
Recently, I received an ecocentric mom subscription box for review. This little box come packed with fun and useful items. There are three different subscriptions you can choose from and I chose the Mom and Baby Box. It came with a mix of products for me and a little one too.
- Acure – Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes for on the go freshness. These are perfect for your purse, backpack or diaper bag.
- Calming Fields Pachy Deodorant in travel size. With it’s organic and vegan ingredients you can feel good knowing you’re using a safe product on your body.
- jenuinely pure Baby Oil in 1oz size. This smells fabulous of lavender and chamomile and feels good rubbed on your skin.
- Tangie Stain Remover Bar. I’ve already tried this on some stubborn stains and love it. I love even more that it’s eco friendly.
- ecover Automatic Dishwasher Tablets. I received one of these and a coupon for a future purchase. I did try it in our dishwasher and it worked well. I love products that work well and are eco friendly.
- Roasted Broad Beans from Enlightened Crisps. This was a small snack size and I wasn’t overly fond of this snack BUT my youngest son loved them and took them in his lunch.
- Soignee Cell Rejuvenation Botanical Shampoo Sample. This smells divine and I’ve added it to my flying bag because it’s the perfect size for going through security with a carry on.
- Buddy Block from Begin Again. This cute set retails for $10.99 and is a lot of fun for toddlers to stack and create puzzles.
This is a fun box and a great way to expose your self and friends to eco friendly products.
Ecocentric mom delivers a curated experience of wholesome product discovery for moms and moms to be. Join Ecocentric Mom during your pregnancy to discover great ethical brands and awesome products you may never have seen in stores near you. As you grow in your motherhood journey, change your subscription to receive the mom and baby box, which also has goodies for your little one. For moms of older kids – or anyone at all -our mom box is a great choice. Best of all, everything in your box is 100% healthy – good for you and the world around you. We do that research, so you don’t have to.
Ecocentric Mom Boxes make the perfect gift for expecting moms and moms of small children. It gives moms happy mail to look forward to while at the same time opening doors to products she’ll need or baby will need.
Disclosure: The bloggers participating in this event have NOT been compensated for this post. Networking Witches provides honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. Networking Witches is NOT responsible for prize fulfillment, Ecocentric Mom will be sending prize directly to the winner. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media. If you have any questions or would like help in promoting your own product please contact me at Joie@NetworkingPerks.com . The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.