This post is sponsored by Blue Buffalo™ and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Blue Buffalo’s extensive product offering for cats and dogs available at PetSmart®, but Networking Witches only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Blue Buffalo is not responsible for the content of this article.

015eef5e-a047-11e6-8878-22000a7d00a4

I cannot begin to tell you the love and enjoyment our cats bring us. From narrating our cats as they’re in action with one another to just watching them sleep. Because, they are such an important part of our family we remember them at the holidays. Everyday as pet parents we supply them with the best BLUE™ Buffalo food from Petsmart, but we want to make the holidays extra special for them, as they are for us and they get a few extra BLUE Buffalo cat treats too.  When you love your pet like family, you feed them like family.

1a1

The Limited Edition Holiday Treats are the perfect way to tell your pet you love them. Whether you have a dog or a cat, BLUE Wilderness Holiday products will be an extra treat for your furbabies.  I feel good feeding my cats real meat.

1a2
Visit PetSmart  to check out the extensive line of BLUE Buffalo products for your cats and dogs. Not sure which product is right for you? Every weekend BLUE sends their Pet Detectives to your local store to help you make the best decision for your family.

1a3
About BLUE Life Protections Formula:
BLUE Life Protection Formula always features real chicken, fish, or lamb. They use whole grains, garden veggies and fruits and LifeSource Bits®, a precise blend of nutrients that have now been enhanced with Super 7 package of antioxidant-rich ingredients. Importantly, BLUE Life Protection Formula contains no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, no corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial and is formulated for all breed sizes and life stages.

About BLUE Wilderness Recipe
Inspired by the diet of wolves for dogs and the wild lynx for cats, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a protein-rich, grain-free food that contains more of the delicious meat your pets love. This line of food is ideal for active pets and pet parents who want a high concentration of meat with no grains.

Don’t forget to visit BLUE on Facebook & Twitter!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BLUE. The opinions and text are all mine.

10 comments for “Feed Them Like Family This Holiday Season With BLUE Buffalo & Petsmart #BestofBLUE

1. June S.
    December 8, 2016 at 5:55 pm

(Feed Them Like Family This Holiday Season With BLUE Buffalo & Petsmart #BestofBLUE) Our two team mates Ozzy & Buddy get some of this in our home twice a day. They love it!

2. Auntiepatch
    December 8, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Next trip to PetSmart I’m buying Blue Buffalo for my 3 cats. It’s the least I can do for cat love!

3. janie vezina
    December 10, 2016 at 7:31 pm

i loved shopping at petsmart while traveling this summer, my kitty liked the treats, we buy grain free and not as options locally.

4. December 19, 2016 at 12:36 pm

I love Petsmart and could stay in there for hours. They are super helpful and I’ve learned so much! I’m working much harder on better nutrition for our cats.

5. Lynne B
    January 24, 2017 at 10:04 am

Blue Buffalo is a great brand. I just wish it was less expensive.

6. Michelle Elizondo
    March 11, 2017 at 9:36 am

Thanks for the recommendation! I am always trying to see what great brands are the best for my fur baby.

7. Amber Ludwig
    March 12, 2017 at 2:04 pm

I have heard such amazing things about this company!! Its sad to see and hear about what others put in our pets food!! Yuck!! I much prefer to go with brands I can trust!! Like this one!!

8. Lynne B
    March 21, 2017 at 12:53 pm

It’s great to see so many brands making quality pet food.

9. Margaret Appel
    April 1, 2017 at 2:46 am

My cats are such finicky little darlings and they turn their noses up so often. I’ll have to get a few cans of different fish flavors to see if they’ll eat it. And a small bag of meal for treats. Thanks for sharing!

10. Ann
    April 27, 2017 at 10:14 pm

I’ve been starting to look around for a higher-quality brand of cat food (both wet and dry), as I’ve decided to spend a bit more money in exchange for a product of higher quality. I’ve heard many good things about Blue Buffalo, and I’m glad to see that it’s sold at PetSmart– that’s been our go-to [big-name] pet store ever since I adopted my cats. I’m going to look into this brand… Thanks for the post!