This post is sponsored by World’s Best Cat Litter™ and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share World’s Best Cat Litter but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. World’s Best Cat Litter is not responsible for the content of this article.

wb1

I want to share with you that while I adore having 4 cats, I don’t adore having a 4 cat smell from the litter box.  I would love to have 4 litter boxes spread through out the house but that isn’t an option for us.  We also don’t let our cats outdoors.  The answer to this?  A really big litter box, a daily clean, and regular changing.  Let’s get real about this too, that means a LOT of cat litter.

• World’s Best Cat Litter™ has made my job as a cat mom so much easier and it has many benefits for not just the cats but myself as well.
  • USE LESS AND GET MORE. World’s Best Cat Litter™ is the only litter with concentrated power so you use and waste less litter. Even our smallest bag lasts one cat 30+ days!
  • GET BIG ODOR CONTROL IN A TINY PACKAGE. World’s Best Cat Litter™ uses a patented process to compress naturally absorbent corn into concentrated granules that trap odor deep inside the litter.
  • GET LESS MESS WITH LESS LITTER. World’s Best Cat Litter™ harnesses the concentrated power of corn so it’s quick clumping and easy scooping. It traps liquids before they seep to the bottom of the box so you don’t need to chisel and scrape. One scoop and you’re done!
  • World’s Best Cat Litter™ is made of corn and is 99% dust free, flushable and pet, people and planet friendly!

wb2

Six different formulas that offer different benefits for different needs: Clumping, Multiple Cat Clumping, Lavender-Scented Clumping, Forest-Scented Clumping, Advanced Natural (high-performance clumping) and Advanced Natural Pine Scent (scented high-performance clumping)

One of the best benefits to me is that smaller is better when it comes to cat litter. Hauling and lugging big bags of cat litter to the grocery cart, to the car, and then to the house is tiring. Especially, while we’re trying to get extra groceries and supplies for the holidays. World’s Best Cat Litter is smaller by delivers a bigger performance for our home and furbabies.

Switch and save $2.00 by visiting www.WasteLessLitter.com

I’m thrilled that World’s Best Cat Litter is available at Pet Smart and my local Pet Supplies Plus.  Check HERE for the store near you.  And don’t forget to check out World’s Best Cat Litter on Facebook and Twitter.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of World’s Best Cat Litter. The opinions and text are all mine.

13 comments for “Use Less & Get More with the Concentrated Power of World’s Best Cat Litter™! #WasteLessLitter

1. Nancy Burgess
    December 8, 2016 at 7:16 pm

This sounds like a good product I’m going to try it.

2. Shawna
    December 8, 2016 at 10:09 pm

I am going to look for this litter. thanks!

3. Terry Poage
    December 11, 2016 at 6:34 pm

I have never heard of this cat litter before. I have 2 cats and we go through quit a bit.

4. Dotty J Boucher
    December 12, 2016 at 11:25 am

This sounds like a great cat litter, I have been trying to save a bit on my money so I have been using cat litter with dirt from my yard..

5. Judy Thomas
    December 13, 2016 at 5:29 am

This stuff looks awesome. Thanks for sharing the info.

6. December 19, 2016 at 12:33 pm

So fast forward and I’ve been using this for 4 cats for at least a month or so and it works really well. I didn’t think the light weight litter would work for our house of cats but it really has.

December 21, 2016 at 5:27 am

I did use this litter when I had my sweet cat. I do like the lighter bags also and I found this litter to work well.

8. Edward
    December 22, 2016 at 4:30 am

This looks like a really good cat litter to use, thanks.

9. Ann
    February 8, 2017 at 10:43 pm

I’ve seen this brand around in a couple of local pet stores, but have never purchased it before. After reading this review, I just might pick up a bag! I’d love to switch to a 100% natural formula. And thank you for the link (WasteLessLitter), and for the heads-up on the $2 savings.

10. Katy
    February 9, 2017 at 3:37 am

Yes! Litter is definitely the worst things about having kitties! Love the babies, hate the chore. I love that this is light and small. It’s a huge factor for me when choosing a litter. I’ll definitely look for this.

11. Amber Ludwig
    March 10, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Love using less and wasting less but still effective!! Sounds super amazing!! This is a brand Ive never heard of either!!

12. Linda Szymoniak
    June 7, 2017 at 12:10 pm

I was so excited to try this cat litter, since I’m all about both the furbabies and the environment. However, I had several issues and likely won’t buy it again. First of all, being made of corn – as soon as I put it into a clean, fresh litter box, one of my dogs decided she wanted to eat it. Once the cats started using it, I noticed it just didn’t clump as well as the brand I’ve been using for some time now. In fact, some of the clumps fell apart and the litter mixed back in with the rest in the box. It started to get a very ammonia smell and lost the ability to clump more and more over the course of a week. I’m disappointed that it really didn’t work for us because I like the fact that it’s much more environmentally friendly than the clay litter brands.

August 8, 2017 at 2:12 pm

I have never heard of this product before. It sounds awesome. Thank you so much for sharing this. God Bless