Ozeri Moderna Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses

Networking Witches and the posts on Networking Witches may contain affiliate links or sponsored posts. We may or may not receive a small fee for posts and images on this website

Generally speaking our family doesn’t drink out of plastic cups, we use glass whenever possible.  These Ozeri tumbler glasses are made of a double walled glass and have 2 dimples on either side to keep the glass from slipping from your hand.  I love these.  They are the perfect size for holding a glass of ice and a drink.  I also like that they sit sturdy.  In a house of pets and kids this is important to me too.

About the Ozeri Tumbler Glasses:

• Set of 4 heat and condensation-resistant borosilicate glasses that each holds 8 oz
  • Stronger and more durable than common glass, each glass features opposing mouth-blown dimples that allow for a natural and effortless grip
  • Patented double wall design that suspends drinks within an inner wall, creating an engaging optical effect
  • Designed to keep your hands cool with hot drinks, and free of condensation with chilled beverages
  • Completely microwave and freezer safe. Ships in an elegant 4 color printed box with a No-Hassle Warranty. Satisfaction Guaranteed

11 comments for “Ozeri Moderna Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses

May 19, 2017 at 5:18 am

Ozeri Moderna Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses
    seem wonderful and I will only buy strong and sturdy glasses. I like that you can use this for hot and cold too.

2. Lauryn R
    May 19, 2017 at 7:42 pm

These are pretty glasses! I love that they are so thick, they definitely look like they would last awhile! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

3. JOANN SOMMER
    May 20, 2017 at 8:24 pm

these look great and look strong and thick. i break glasses easliy so this is good for me.

4. Marthalynn
    May 23, 2017 at 12:39 pm

These are wonderful glasses! I have these, but from Bodum. They are beautiful. Word of warning, though, they shatter like crazy if they get dropped!

5. natalie nichols
    May 25, 2017 at 2:57 pm

What an awesome idea~! I’ve seen this type of cup in plastic but never glass!

6. denise low
    June 4, 2017 at 11:22 am

These are very pretty. I would love a set of these. Thank you for sharing.

7. June 8, 2017 at 9:14 pm

I am a fan of Ozeri products.

8. Sandy Cain
    June 10, 2017 at 7:51 pm

These are not only beautiful to look at, but so practical! Those double dimples would help us a lot, we are a really “breaky” type family here! That they seem to have a low center of gravity, too, is another plus – fewer chances of getting knocked over.

9. Ann
    June 24, 2017 at 10:48 pm

These look like wonderful glasses. I’m definitely a fan of the double-wall! The dimples are great, too, and I love that they’re condensation-resistant. Thanks for the review!

10. Cheryl Everitt
    July 13, 2017 at 6:33 pm

Thank you for sharing Ozeri Moderna Artisan Series Beverage Glasses.

11. Ashley Miller
    September 13, 2017 at 10:36 am

OMG with 4 teenage girls and a husband.. I need the thickest glasses AND plastic cups I can find. We go through so many cups/glasses and silverware. I am beginning to wonder if it isn’t on purpose! lol