Father’s Day has come up on us so quickly I’ve hardly had time to shop or look around. GourmetGiftBaskets.Com has been able to help in my quest for a fun gift for my father, and I’ve pointed my kids to the website to shop for their dad. GourmetGiftBaskes.com offers a really nice selection of gifts for every person on your Father’s Day list.
I received the 19th Hole – Gift Basket for review. If you have a special someone that is a golfer this is a fun and useful gift and when this golf bag is empty it’s a small cooler!
- Founders All Day IPA – 12 oz. – An easy to drink IPA naturally brewed with a complex array of malts, grains and hops that’s well balanced for optimal aromatics and a clean finish. The perfect reward for a day on the links!
- Peak Organic Fresh Cut – 12 oz. – This dry hopped pilsner provides aromas of citrus, grass and spice with a dry, refreshing finish.
- Newburyport Green Head IPA – 12 oz. – An assertive and hoppy west coast-style IPA with bright hop aromas and flavors that fade to a clean, crisp, slightly bitter finish.
- Long Trail Green Blaze IPA – 12 oz. – A flavorful IPA that features big pine and tropical fruit hop notes with a light, malty backbone.
- Golf Balls – Sleeve of 3 – Every golfer needs golf balls, so we wanted to be sure to include them in our golf gift baskets.
- Hickory Maple Bacon Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.8 oz. – This gourmet popcorn may quickly become their new favorite! Sweet maple and smoky bacon are a great flavor combination.
- Savory Garlic Cheddar Cheese by Mountain View Cheese Co. – 2 oz. – Zesty garlic adds a little kick to our traditional cheddar cheese.
- Olive Oil & Sea Salt Hors D’Oeuvre Crackers by Partner’s – .75 oz. – Seasoned with gourmet olive oil and just the right amount of sea salt, these artisan crackers are perfectly paired with cheddar.
- Spicy Cheddar & Veggie Cheese by Mountain View Cheese Co. – 2 oz. – Smooth and spicy cheddar is flecked with pieces of garden fresh veggies.
- Toasted Sesame Flatbread Crackers by Partners – .75 oz. – Thin, crisp crackers with sesame seeds integrated throughout.
- Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces by Harvey’s Pretzels – 4 oz. – Pretzel bites are seasoned with savory onion and tangy honey mustard, for the perfect snack.
- Almond Cashew Clusters with Pumpkin Seeds by 180 Snacks – 1 oz. – Packed with dry roasted nuts and crisp rice, these nuggets will power them through their golf game.
I like the fact that they incorporated 2 useful but fun items as well as the food and beverages. The bag/cooler and golf balls are fun and a great conversation starter for the guys. The snacks and beverages are fun to share on the course or off, staving off the hunger until it’s time for dinner.
For more great Father’s Day ideas from GourmetGiftBaskets.com take a look HERE
Buy and Save:
Shop at GourmetGiftBaskets.com and save 10% off your Father’s Day Purchases with code: FDAY10
What a great gift basket. I don’t know of anyone that doesn’t love receiving one as a gift and Gourmet Gift Baskets as so many wonderful gift baskets to choose from. It’s really hard to pick just one basket from them….
I have visited their site so many times! We actually were going to buy my mother-in-law one for her birthday until I got injured and it was a luxury we couldn’t afford.
My husband would love a gift from GourmetGiftBaskets. The one in the photo would be terrific to share with the whole family.
I absolutely love gift baskets. The ones at GourmetGiftBaskets.com are amazing!
I haven’t purchased anything from GourmetGiftBaskets, but I will check out their selections and will consider getting something.
I love Gourmet Gift Baskets, they quality is truly outstanding.
These gourmet gift baskets are awesome. You can’t go wrong for gift giving. Thank you so much for sharing this. God Bless