This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of True Chews. The opinions and text are all mine.
This post is sponsored by True Chews® Dog Treats and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share information about the True Chews line of all-natural dog treats , but Networking Witches only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. All statements made reflect my true opinion of the product. True Chews is not responsible for the content of this article. I’ve written about my “How Journey” before, but now I’m writing about Life’s Journeys with “Dot” my Beabull (3/4 English Bulldog & 1/4 Beagle) puppy. While she doesn’t replace Thomas, she has become a great companion to me. My kids have gotten older and are rarely home and she keeps me company and keeps me laughing. We’re starting a new life journey together and working to be happier and healthier. An integral part of our journey is teaching her to behave, and to do that I’m using a reward system with treats. I am picky about what I feed Dot and that includes treats too. I like True Chews® Dog Treats because they are made of 100% natural ingredients and made in the USA. There are no artificial flavors and no artificial preservatives. These treats are made of nutritious ingredients and premium cuts of meat. This makes True Chews a wholesome treat I will allow Dot to have. One that I know she loves and will work to earn. When I got Dot her previous family very firmly told me “Bulldogs can’t swim”. I don’t know whether that is true or not but walking on the Lake Michigan shoreline is one of her favorite past times. We’re still working on leash commands and not trying to pull mom in the water with her when she wants to play in the waves and treats help get her attention. True Chews are all natural dog treats that are large enough that they can be given to your pet whole or broken into pieces. I break them into pieces for Dot because she’s still small and because I’m using them for training right now. My goal with Dot is for us both to have a long “Life’s Journey”, I adore her and look forward to our many adventures. We’ve already had many and some of our favorite things to are:
- Going to the local pet store and letting her look around at food, treats, and toys that interest her.
- Walking along the Lake Michigan Shoreline, she loves chasing waves.
- Visiting with other dogs and socializing in the parks and downtown.
- Teaching her new and fun tricks that she enjoys performing
- She hasn’t quite mastered fetch but does play keep away from mom rather well.
- And my favorite past time with her is every evening before she is crated for bed we cuddle. I talk to her and sometimes even tell her stories of her adventures so she doesn’t forget and so that she know I love her even if we had a rough day together.
When looking for a treat for your pet, treat them well. Give them a premium dog treat from True Chews, available at pet specialty stores such as PetSmart, Petco, Petsupplies Plus, online at Chewy.com or check their Store Locator.