~About Rose ~
I’m Rose, aka “RedNeck Witch”. I live in rural S.E. MO, with my husband, and our children.
I was the in-home caregiver for my Mom that lived with us in our home. Heaven needed her more and Mom went to be with the Lord on February 16th, 2011. She passed away very peacefully here at home, in her own bed. A loss that has struck our family like nothing else ever has.
My oldest is my son, age 18, the youngest is my daughter age 14. My family doesn’t just end there. I’m a Great-Aunt and love those little darlings with all my heart. My great-nieces and nephews vary in ages from 7 months to 10 years old.
I like to live vicariously through my niece and nephews children as I’m not planning any more of my own. 🙂
We have 4 small dogs, 1 big dog, and 1 fat cat. We have had horses, pigs, goats, chickens, ducks, …. you get the whole idea there. We did have some fish until “Homer”, my great nephew fed them an entire (large) container of fish food. That was it, the end for fishies.
Values and loyalty mean a lot to me, my family will always and forever come first and foremost in my life and everything that I do.
I consider myself a light hearted, easy going person. I love to laugh, and I enjoy others laughing as well. When you’re around me, please don’t cry. I don’t like for people to cry alone.
I don’t think I’m a selfish person, I really enjoy helping others. Whether it be fund raising, bring dinner, or just talking over a cup of coffee. Unfortunately I have a temper that could possibly spook “Big Foot” which tends to get me into some mild trouble along the way. I keep Joie (aka) Winter Witch by my side guide me when I err. We all need a partner in crime.
Pet Peeves include, but certainly are not limited to:
Not shaking the deodorant can, it’s full but no pressure to spray it out.
RoseRedNeckWitch [at] gmail [dot] com
Want more information about the other witch, Winter Witch then just check out her About page.
You’ll find me or some of my posts featured on other sites.
- I contribute to Label Daddy, you can check out my posts over there. Label Daddy – Back To School & Back To Routine
Some of my favorite posts or reads that you might like, to learn more about me.
- Snitchy (Why) Witches + Blogging Rule #1
- Stolen Crocs, Witches Brew For Toads & Suffering Heat!
- Fish Eyes Rod And Reel – Awesome Review, Check Out The Pictures For Our Fishing Fun! Yes, this is a review post but we really had a lot of fun and I love the pictures!
- Wordless Wednesday – Little Tikes Not Just For Kids Anymore
- Dearest Diary ….
- This post can give you some insight as to what I have been through over the last year. So Whats The Deal Anyway, My Thoughts And A Timeline